Midori no Kaze Resort Kitayuzawa
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeautiful onsenspringspalobbyfloorjapanese
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I am surprised by the onsen of the resorts. I enjoyed Wood Spa so much and the snowy weather made the atmosphere even better. I highly recommend this resort to all my friends who are seeking for excellent hot spring in Hokkaido.

❤️❤️❤️

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The surrounding is stunning. I enjoyed the short walk under the cool weather on summer day. The lobby is very spacious. the arrangement in the Library is the most impressive. So as the room but it was so warm that we could not sleep well the whole night. The hot spa (public) is extremely spacious and in-room spa is also quite comfortable. the buffet for dinner and breakfast were just average.

In general, the resort is a good one but not in terms of price.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank keungkeung
Reviewed 11 March 2017

This is the best open onsen I had visited! it is just so beautiful and exquisite that I feel its just like in heaven! We visited in December and it was snowing. We stayed for 2 nights, we drove from Obihiro and the drive there was very scenic and the place was not too crowded. The buffet breakfast and dinner was good though the hotel tried to separate the foreigners during dinner, not sure whats the purpose as we were free to seat anywhere during breakfast. The hotel rooms are a bit aged and toiled extremely small, but its ok, the open onsen more than make up for it.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank tammy t
Reviewed 5 March 2017

This is a Japanese onsen hot spring resort hidden in the forest. It takes approximately 2.5 hours from Sapporo Center. There is complimentary bus service provided by the hotel but advanced reservation is needed. Bear in mind that the assembly location at Sapporo Station is quite complicated even a plan is given. So please allowed some extra time to locate the assembly point. The inclusive breakfast/ dinner has very good quality with impressive spread from Japanese, Western to Chinese. The outdoor natural hot spring with different area/ flavor definitely the best i have been so far. Most of the staffs at the property do not speak English at all. It took me a while to communicate with them in order to confirm my transport from the property to New Chitose Airport. Will highly recommend to take the complimentary bus form the property back to Sapporo. The van from the property to New Chitose Airport costs me about usd300 one way.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Truly amazing and beautiful onsen resort, located slightly off the touristy area but that's what makes the location so magnificent! Room and amenities are modern yet in Japanese style. The lobby was one of the most spacious yet tranquil one I've seen. In fact the whole place itself exuberant a sense of quiet peacefulness. Buffet restaurant is modern and lots of space. Love this hotel and would definitely return if we even visit this area.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family