Las Palmas de San Jose
Mango Suites(Tuguegarao City)
US$40
Hotel Lorita(Tuguegarao City)
US$32
Hotel Joselina(Tuguegarao City)(Great Value!)
US$19
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Plaza Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
US$23
Balai B+B(Tuguegarao City)
Valley Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
TripAdvisor
Villa Blanca Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Hotel Juliana(Tuguegarao City)
Taj Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsresidential areatown centrericebeef tapashuttle servicehotel is locatedbobpoollongganisaglobetricyclecitysuggestionwifieggphilippinestoilet
Reviewed 13 August 2016

We booked 3 rooms for 3 families in this Hotel. It's located in a residential area away from the noise of the city, but has a shuttle service that you can use if you want to go out. If not available you can walk a few minutes and ride a trike. It looks like a big house with a pool with lots of guest rooms.

The Rooms are nice, the bed was comfy and the Air-conditioning was really cool. 2 of our rooms have direct access to pool.

They have Greatest, Friendly and Courteous staff that had provided us with good service.

The Longanisa breakfast was delicious.

On the negative side:
The Pool was dirty on our first day, but they cleaned it up the next day
The hotel Could use a baby coth that guests with infants can request for

All in all we had a good experience with this hotel.

Room Tip: Get the rooms that have direct access to the pool
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Chorvazona
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

To ALL My Fellow Roman Catholic Folks Intending To VISIT The #Miraculous #BasilicaMinore Of The #OurLADYofPIAT in the Province of Cagayan should seriously consider this Hotel As The #BestOption amongst the roster of accomodations within its category in Tuguegarao City.

For one, Cagayan Valley at this time of the year is extremely HUMID. So Its #VeryInviting #SwimmingPool Is A #HAVEN in itself after hours of Walking in the Callao CAVES and of course, Paying HOMAGE To The said #MamaMARYofPIAT

The Room-Rate per night In all categories are well reasonably PRICED , considering the fact that it COMES with a FREE PLATED Filipino #Breakfast Favorite of your Choice. I personally ordered the #TuguegaraoLonganisa since the region is famous for it. And Believe me, its Tangy Flavor and Its Aroma were all worth it.
As a Reference, I will attached some photos at the end for you Folks To Have A PREVIEW.

Moreover, I would like to COMMEND #LasPalmas Front Office Staff #MsMARISSA For taking good care of yours truly as well as my travel party.

Because they NOT Only GAVE Us FREE Round-Trip AIRPORT Shuttle Service ; But quite surprisingly, the ONE-Way TRIP From The HOTEL to the CITY CENTER is complimentary as well using their Newly Acquired Air-Con VANS. It was indeed a enjoyable experience staying at Las Palmas Hotel-Tuguegarao.

Looking forward again to Check-In at this Hotel the moment my future TRAVELS shall take me to Cagayan Valley, PH.

Keep Up The Good Work #LasPalmasHotel #TuguegaraoCity

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
4  Thank Antonio L
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located in a subdivision so you can be sure you'll be getting peace and quiet. The facade suggests that it's newly built because of the fresh paint and modern-spanish-wood mix of architecture. Check in was easy. The hotel room for couples was so spacious! It could easily fit 4 people fit. The bathroom was also spacious! I loved the design because of the modern twist to it.

The hotel also features a pool which i don't think was clean when we swam in it. I would not recommend swimming in it unless you're sure it was cleaned.

There is also a bar which has a videoke machine so you can have it all you like till around 10pm.

The complimentary breakfast was good. I had beef tapa on the first day and bacon on the second day both served with rice and 2 eggs. I would have liked it though if they served freshly brewed coffee instead of instant coffee.

Overall, i would definitely recommend this to future visitors of Tuguegarao!

Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Nicole D
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

This is the hotel that our travel agency recommended when we decided to go to Tuguegarao for an overnight stay before we fly back to Manila the following day.

The rooms are big and clean and with really soft beds and pillows, which is something that I find very important in a hotel. I just don't like the location since it's inside a village and it takes minutes to get out to the main road. Just ask the guard where you can find a tricycle (P50.00 per ride).

The hotel looks like a really big house with about 22 rooms and with a swimming pool. There are no elevators and if climbing stairs is a problem for you, there are rooms on the ground floor and you can just call the hotel for reservations.

There are rooms with balcony, which makes it convenient for smokers.

They have good food too but make sure to order ahead of time, before you really get hungry, because serving time takes about minimum of 30 minutes.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Celine R
Reviewed 10 September 2015

I've been here for two nights and I can say it will not be the last! The place is very relaxing and the rooms are neat and clean. The staffs are accommodating and will assist you very well. Attends to your request and very courteous to their guest. The food is good! I enjoyed Bam-I a mixed of pancit sotanghon and canton guisado. Try it to know it!

Room Tip: Room rates are good enough!
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business