Las Palmas de San Jose
Mango Suites(Tuguegarao City)
US$39
US$30
Travelocity
Hotel Joselina(Tuguegarao City)(Great Value!)
US$15
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Holiday Plaza Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
US$26
Priceline
Balai B+B(Tuguegarao City)
TripAdvisor
Pulsar Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
All reviewsresidential arearicetown centrebeef tapashuttle servicehotel is locatedbobpoolridelongganisaglobetricyclecitysuggestionwifieggaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located in a subdivision so you can be sure you'll be getting peace and quiet. The facade suggests that it's newly built because of the fresh paint and modern-spanish-wood mix of architecture. Check in was easy. The hotel room for couples was so spacious! It could easily fit 4 people fit. The bathroom was also spacious! I loved the design because of the modern twist to it.

The hotel also features a pool which i don't think was clean when we swam in it. I would not recommend swimming in it unless you're sure it was cleaned.

There is also a bar which has a videoke machine so you can have it all you like till around 10pm.

The complimentary breakfast was good. I had beef tapa on the first day and bacon on the second day both served with rice and 2 eggs. I would have liked it though if they served freshly brewed coffee instead of instant coffee.

Overall, i would definitely recommend this to future visitors of Tuguegarao!

Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Nicole D
Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

This is the hotel that our travel agency recommended when we decided to go to Tuguegarao for an overnight stay before we fly back to Manila the following day.

The rooms are big and clean and with really soft beds and pillows, which is something that I find very important in a hotel. I just don't like the location since it's inside a village and it takes minutes to get out to the main road. Just ask the guard where you can find a tricycle (P50.00 per ride).

The hotel looks like a really big house with about 22 rooms and with a swimming pool. There are no elevators and if climbing stairs is a problem for you, there are rooms on the ground floor and you can just call the hotel for reservations.

There are rooms with balcony, which makes it convenient for smokers.

They have good food too but make sure to order ahead of time, before you really get hungry, because serving time takes about minimum of 30 minutes.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Celine R
Reviewed September 10, 2015

I've been here for two nights and I can say it will not be the last! The place is very relaxing and the rooms are neat and clean. The staffs are accommodating and will assist you very well. Attends to your request and very courteous to their guest. The food is good! I enjoyed Bam-I a mixed of pancit sotanghon and canton guisado. Try it to know it!

Room Tip: Room rates are good enough!
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank 911alvinv
Reviewed September 9, 2015

We stayed at this hotel/resort because this is where the previous team stayed last year. It's located in a subdivision, 15-20 minutes from the city proper. Shuttle services are offered for a fee if you want to go grab some groceries/withdraw money. Unfortunately, it is not available on Sundays.

At first look, it's like a big guest house with rooms and a pool. Rooms are clean and basic. The TV in my room is flat screen but quite small -- it's hard to watch shows from the bed. The room I stayed in lacked a working table. A good thing is I was able to 'borrow' the one located at the common veranda. The rate comes with a plated breakfast (I highly recommend their longganisa). Eating the same selections/variety for breakfast can become a chore especially if you're staying there for 3 weeks. Their restaurant serves good food. If you have out-of-menu cravings, they can have it arranged in advance. They have courteous staff. For other activities, they have a videoke machine and a pool. The pool is of good size and the water is not that chlorinated although it could use more filtering as there are soil sediments underneath.

I guess what they could really improve on is the staff training. They get easily confused on recording charges and escalating requests to the next shift. Good thing we also maintain our own ledgers so we were able to counter-check the charges. Their recordings, if left unchecked may become losses on the part of the guest or the hotel.

Generally, it's a pleasant experience but if you prefer to be near other establishments, I suggest getting a hotel at the city proper.

Room Tip: According to my colleagues, the rooms at the 3rd floor is creepy. (maybe because it's seldom occupied).
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank rachelle_cpa
Reviewed August 15, 2015

I stayed here for ten nights. It's not centrally located, but it is only a short ride into town proper. I got sick during my visit and the staff was very solicitious, the owner even left a dinner to take me to the clinic. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple