Las Palmas de San Jose
Taj Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
US$17
Average 3/5
    Holiday Plaza Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
    US$26
    Great 4.5/5
      Pulsar Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
      Hotel Roma(Tuguegarao City)
      Good 3.5/5
      Villa Blanca Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
      • Restaurant
      All reviewsresidential arearicetown centrebeef tapashuttle servicehotel is locatedbobpoolridelongganisaglobetricyclecitysuggestionwifieggaccommodations
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed April 24, 2013

I wasn't really expecting anything when we booked here so I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived. This place is at the quiet side of the city but still near enough the city center. It may be harder for people without cars because I dont think tricycles regularly go through here. The rooms are really well maintained and well appointed. The wifi could not reach some parts of my room but thats ok for me. The maintenance of their facilities are impressive, really clean and insect-free. Very warm, friendly and welcoming staff. The pool is small and I can imagine it being crowded with kids at times. The parking is also small but I think you can park your car outside if it gets full. The breakfast was great and you have a few choices which to eat. This place is perfect for family trips because it's not really a resort where you can actually relax. But it is a truly comfortable stay whatever your purpose.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
      5  Thank joseph t
      Reviewed September 18, 2012

I really really love the hotel.. Peaceful and calming... The room is excellent... Food.. two thumbs up.. .you don't need to go to Tuguegarao's Centro just to eat.. It's all in here..believe me.. They also have a pool..

My co-workers stayed here for 20 days and it's all worth it.. pure fun...

Tito Bob and his wife, the owners of the hotel, are so warm and accommodating,,, I'm gonna miss them,,, If ever I will return to Tuguegarao, definitely I will choose Las Palmas de San Jose... <3

Room Tip: Any room will do.. <3
      • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
      4  Thank Edz1214
      Reviewed April 11, 2012

We arrived in this hotel at night. It took some time to find the place because it was not in the city center but I knew this before and really wanted the idea of living in the suburb of Tuguegarao for a quieter ambiance.
      Check-in was very fast. We got two rooms including a junior suite which was adjacent to the pool. The rooms have very good airconditioning. Amenities were great. Phones and the Tvs were working. The bathrooms were well-appointed and well-stocked with the necessary items.
      Our dinner in the hotel that night was great and it was reasonably priced.
      Breakfast was spot on. The longganisa was great that we ordered a few kilos for us to take back to Manila.
      After our tour of beautiful Callao caves, boating in Pinacanauan River and a stroll of Iguig Calvary Hills, my kids got to use the pool in the afternoon. It was well-maintained as we saw its caretaker clean it in the morning. The following day, he was there again cleaning the already clean pool.
      Another delicious dinner followed that night. We opted to eat in the hotel as we did not want a letdown in a restaurant outside after having tasted this hotel's food.
      From the lobby to the room, from the dining areas to the pool, from the pool caretaker to the lovely hotel staff and its manager, this hotel gave us good vibes!

Room Tip: ground floor rooms that have a view and easy access of the pool
      • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
      6  Thank JrlnLP
      Reviewed April 3, 2012

I had my lovely holiday at las palmas de san jose, w/ my fiancee and my kids,we love the place and, the food was yummy,the place was really excellent, clean rooms, the pool . cant imagine that we have such place like that in Tuguegarao City and all the staff were all polite, it was so intimate ,it is the perfect place to get away .during your leisure time for the family.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
      4  Thank sussie_alec
      Reviewed January 21, 2012

Its located in an isolated suburban setting so unless you have a car or you dont mind a dodgy 30min walk to town you are pretty well stuck there- although there are not too many restaurant/bar options in town anyway. Luckily the food wasnt bad and they have a decent pool although not big enough for laps. Room was comfortable and the TV had a good selection of channels. Although a little isolated this means the hotel is a very quiet unlike the other hotels located in the centre of town- I did not see any other guests while I was there which also added to the quietness of the place. Strangely the room was not serviced even though I appeared to be the only guest during my 2 nights stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business