Las Palmas de San Jose
Mango Suites(Tuguegarao City)
US$30
US$29
Priceline
Holiday Plaza Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
US$29
US$24
Agoda.com
Hotel Lorita(Tuguegarao City)
US$32
Hotel Joselina(Tuguegarao City)(Great Value!)
US$14
  • Restaurant
Hotel Juliana(Tuguegarao City)
Hotel Carmelita(Tuguegarao City)
Balai Carmela(Tuguegarao City)
Benjies Place(Tuguegarao City)
TripAdvisor
Bridge Way Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsresidential arearicetown centrebeef tapashuttle servicehotel is locatedbobpoolridelongganisaglobetricyclecitysuggestionwifieggaccommodations
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I had my lovely holiday at las palmas de san jose, w/ my fiancee and my kids,we love the place and, the food was yummy,the place was really excellent, clean rooms, the pool . cant imagine that we have such place like that in Tuguegarao City and all the staff were all polite, it was so intimate ,it is the perfect place to get away .during your leisure time for the family.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank sussie_alec
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Its located in an isolated suburban setting so unless you have a car or you dont mind a dodgy 30min walk to town you are pretty well stuck there- although there are not too many restaurant/bar options in town anyway. Luckily the food wasnt bad and they have a decent pool although not big enough for laps. Room was comfortable and the TV had a good selection of channels. Although a little isolated this means the hotel is a very quiet unlike the other hotels located in the centre of town- I did not see any other guests while I was there which also added to the quietness of the place. Strangely the room was not serviced even though I appeared to be the only guest during my 2 nights stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
7  Thank Alena&Steve
Reviewed 30 December 2011

We stayed in Las Palmas from Dec. 3rd - Dec. 8th we found the staff very hospitalbe and Marissa(the manager of the hotel) was easy to talk too and very accomodating though it's off the main city centre so you may want to consider this if you want to stay at this hotel. They also have a nice pool there and food is good and room service was excellent, I hope they keep this up! my only suggestion is that maybe they can improve the restrooms in their restaurant as it's an open area meaning there's no doors and mosquitos seems to come out of there quite a bit and also improve the flushing of the urinals and the water pressure in them. We also used their service car for most of the days that we were there for a reasonable price. I would recommend this hotel and would stay there again next time we go back to visit my father and his family in Tuguegarao, Cagayan Valley.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank fil1979
Reviewed 19 October 2011

Its like a hotel in a residential area and the roads are not paved. Its a bit secluded, but good for someone who wants the quiet atmosphere and who prefers a "homely" ambiance away from crowded city streets. The food was great for a very reasonable price! We had bfast, lunch and dinner in the hotel :) However, just be bit cautious because somebody accessed our room even when we had it locked and we preferred no housekeeping be done. Although, all our valuables were still there, they took somethings, you'd probably not care about, unless you are keen on your belongings..but the point being, someone has intruded our room in a very strange way :(

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank FRU H
Reviewed 19 August 2011

Good and heavy breakfast at a cost of P150,very quiet place, best for business and family leisure,great room to stay.
The service road going to hotel is rough and dusty.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business