“Quiet hotel in isolated location”

Las Palmas de San Jose
Manila, Philippines
“Quiet hotel in isolated location”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Its located in an isolated suburban setting so unless you have a car or you dont mind a dodgy 30min walk to town you are pretty well stuck there- although there are not too many restaurant/bar options in town anyway. Luckily the food wasnt bad and they have a decent pool although not big enough for laps. Room was comfortable and the TV had a good selection of channels. Although a little isolated this means the hotel is a very quiet unlike the other hotels located in the centre of town- I did not see any other guests while I was there which also added to the quietness of the place. Strangely the room was not serviced even though I appeared to be the only guest during my 2 nights stay.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
7 Thank Alena&Steve

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed December 30, 2011

We stayed in Las Palmas from Dec. 3rd - Dec. 8th we found the staff very hospitalbe and Marissa(the manager of the hotel) was easy to talk too and very accomodating though it's off the main city centre so you may want to consider this if you want to stay at this hotel. They also have a nice pool there and food is good and room service was excellent, I hope they keep this up! my only suggestion is that maybe they can improve the restrooms in their restaurant as it's an open area meaning there's no doors and mosquitos seems to come out of there quite a bit and also improve the flushing of the urinals and the water pressure in them. We also used their service car for most of the days that we were there for a reasonable price. I would recommend this hotel and would stay there again next time we go back to visit my father and his family in Tuguegarao, Cagayan Valley.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank fil1979
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Its like a hotel in a residential area and the roads are not paved. Its a bit secluded, but good for someone who wants the quiet atmosphere and who prefers a "homely" ambiance away from crowded city streets. The food was great for a very reasonable price! We had bfast, lunch and dinner in the hotel :) However, just be bit cautious because somebody accessed our room even when we had it locked and we preferred no housekeeping be done. Although, all our valuables were still there, they took somethings, you'd probably not care about, unless you are keen on your belongings..but the point being, someone has intruded our room in a very strange way :(

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank FRU H
tuguegarao city
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Good and heavy breakfast at a cost of P150,very quiet place, best for business and family leisure,great room to stay.
The service road going to hotel is rough and dusty.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
7 Thank melo74
makati
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Nice clean comfortable rooms and quiet. I thought the food was a bit pricey for Tuguegarao though. I used to stay in Roma for my business trips and I think Roma is a pension house compared to this place so I'm definitely staying in this hotel in my future business trips.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business