Las Palmas de San Jose
Mango Suites(Tuguegarao City)
US$40
US$28
Priceline
Holiday Plaza Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
US$29
US$23
Agoda.com
Hotel Lorita(Tuguegarao City)
US$32
Balai Carmela(Tuguegarao City)
US$24
Hotel Joselina(Tuguegarao City)(Great Value!)
US$19
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
US$24
All reviewsresidential areatown centrericebeef tapashuttle servicehotel is locatedbobpoollongganisaglobetricyclecitysuggestionwifieggphilippinestoilet
Reviewed 30 December 2011

We stayed in Las Palmas from Dec. 3rd - Dec. 8th we found the staff very hospitalbe and Marissa(the manager of the hotel) was easy to talk too and very accomodating though it's off the main city centre so you may want to consider this if you want to stay at this hotel. They also have a nice pool there and food is good and room service was excellent, I hope they keep this up! my only suggestion is that maybe they can improve the restrooms in their restaurant as it's an open area meaning there's no doors and mosquitos seems to come out of there quite a bit and also improve the flushing of the urinals and the water pressure in them. We also used their service car for most of the days that we were there for a reasonable price. I would recommend this hotel and would stay there again next time we go back to visit my father and his family in Tuguegarao, Cagayan Valley.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank fil1979
Reviewed 19 October 2011

Its like a hotel in a residential area and the roads are not paved. Its a bit secluded, but good for someone who wants the quiet atmosphere and who prefers a "homely" ambiance away from crowded city streets. The food was great for a very reasonable price! We had bfast, lunch and dinner in the hotel :) However, just be bit cautious because somebody accessed our room even when we had it locked and we preferred no housekeeping be done. Although, all our valuables were still there, they took somethings, you'd probably not care about, unless you are keen on your belongings..but the point being, someone has intruded our room in a very strange way :(

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank FRU H
Reviewed 19 August 2011

Good and heavy breakfast at a cost of P150,very quiet place, best for business and family leisure,great room to stay.
The service road going to hotel is rough and dusty.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
7  Thank melo74
Reviewed 4 June 2011

Nice clean comfortable rooms and quiet. I thought the food was a bit pricey for Tuguegarao though. I used to stay in Roma for my business trips and I think Roma is a pension house compared to this place so I'm definitely staying in this hotel in my future business trips.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
6  Thank inakiMakati
Reviewed 22 April 2011

Front desk personnel, Marissa was easy to deal with, helpful and accommodating. Has very attentive waiters and service is outstanding. The room we had has direct access to the pool. It is evident that an interior designer was availed of. They serve good food and their tuguegarao longganisa was tasty that we ended up buying frozen ones for home consumption.

Location is far from the city center but will definitely stay there again when we visit Tuguegarao in the future.

Cheers!