Lowest prices for your stay
$73
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Booking.com$74
Travelocity$73
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

This is the worst place I have ever stayed in my life!!!!! It stunk so bad! There were bugs crawling everywhere, it was so dirty! I would sleep in my car any night over staying here again! The customer service was rude, if this was a 40 dollar a night place I would understand but when you are paying top dollar, that’s an embarrassment

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2018

This place was great...was driving all night and thought we could just pull in and get a room without booking(yes first time ) this place allowed us to book in at half the rate and one night...they certainly helped us out...the place was clean and cool air..staff was very helpful and polite.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank tammywoodfine
Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

Called ahead to book a room (as it states pet friendly ) and stated 2 adults and a dog. Booked a room and upon arrival suddenly told no animals. Huge inconvenience ! Get it right! We viewed this motel on TripAdvisor and had we booked we would have lost our money! Always call ahead! I will never book through this service again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank debra-lynne-eagles
Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

Total crap hole
Hasn't seen any maintenance in quite a while
Worst part-they didn't change bedding from last occupancy
Couldn't even be bothered to make bed properly and at least try to hide the fact they didn't change bedding!!!
Peeled back comforter, sheets were still all wrinkled from last people, GROSS!
These owners obviously don't care about the publics hygienic safety!!!
Never again!!!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank imoe6
Reviewed November 29, 2015

When I was here on business l passed by this motel and diner and stayed for a few days, room was very clean and wifi and cable tv was great, one of the best things about my stay was how the staff treated me they gave me lot,s of information about the area, and even made some phone calls for regarding my business, also the diner was great

Date of stay: October 2015