See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Hotel ls old but is OK
Rooms are large and bed is comfortable
Bedings and towels very clean
The only point is after 6 in the morning started to become noisy with trolley luggages running on the tiles floor and this became worst when cleaners start their really noisy shift

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I will begin by saying it is very clean.
That's the plus.
During the week there were one or two people who tried to help an American with concerns. On weekend, forget it. They have an 'American Bar' poolside which I was told would be open 11am-11pm on Saturday and Sunday. Wrong BOTH days.
For the most part, their internet WiFi service is very erratic, so if your a business man trying to get some work done, good luck.
My next trip will be back to Arua!

Date of stay: March 2017
2  Thank Hersh2015
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Hotel is simple, but OK. Clean room. Shower is great and towels are software and smell very well. Breakfast is satisfatory and atendance is great. Free Internet and parking. Good location. I reccomend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank S1005DWleonardoc
Andréa G, Gerente Operacional at Hotel Portal D'Oeste, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Hello Mr. Leonardo,

Thank you very much to share your opinion about our hotel.

We hope you come back soon! Have a good trip back!

Best Regards!

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Nice hotel, in front of the city bus station, within minutes walking from a small mall, not too many options available. Rooms are nice, quite small, shower is good, cable tv and complimentary wifi available. Breakfast ok, nothing special.

Date of stay: October 2014
Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

I rated 5 stars: it is all about experience. I called to hotel late at night asking for a taxi and a room due to an unscheduled landing in Presidente Prudente. Well, at 1AM I hade my taxi, my hotel room and my "dinner" all set up with hotel staff support.
In fact, I've been to more luxurious hotels for sure: rooms here are very simple, TV is a bit too small, and the bed seems quite noisy. On the other hand bathroom is very decent, wonderful shower.
However, when you do have a problem and the hotel staff (who does not know you) tries to genuinely help you as much as they can, they deserve a 5-point evaluation!

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
Marluci R, Gerente de recepção at Hotel Portal D'Oeste, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2015

Good morning!!

All our staff is very content with your comentaries.

Yes, this is a very important point for us: make the night of our clients the better as possible.

Thank you very much, be always welcome!!

Best regards!!