“Leopards safari it's Best Yala Safari”

Best Yala Safaris - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are the #1 leading company in organizing yala and Bundala safaris. We have well experienced drivers and guides. Also we are doing safaris from well maintained jeeps. Our target is showing the everything for you inside the park during the safari time.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

This is 2nd time I used them and As usual they didn't disappoint me and friends who went their on my recommendation.
Since this is dry season on their advice we went early to the park.
The most of other jeeps moving to orher direction our driver kept on a route where we have seen Dear, Samba dear,lots of birds crocodile s, most importantly few ELEPHANTS and a rear seen of a LEOPARD .
THATS WHAT WE EXPECT and They delivered it's.
Price also reasonable Jeep also comfortable.
So I recommend them 2nd time also .

1  Thank Dissa D
in 4 reviews
"vehicle"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

This is a one of best company in Yala. I had a 5 hours safari and it was amazing. Kind and knowledgable drivers and they know the places that we can see leopards and safe driving. Thatindu is a really helpful person ( the owner of the company ). The jeep was comfortable. Tharindu was able to give good drivers always and it was pleasure to have a safari with this company. My highest recommendations.

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

We were picked up from our hotel at 5am by a driver called Nishshanka. Within 3 hours we managed to see a bear, crocodiles, elephants, various amazing birds which Nishshanka knew all the names and a leopard.
Our guide was really great and knew all the best spots to catch different animals at different times of the day.
Would 100% recommend to anyone.

Reviewed July 9, 2016

Day out in the National park,very hot and dry. We saw Elephants, Crocodiles, Leopard, Monkeys cheeky ones. Water buffalo, Warthogs and flies. Well worth the money

See more reviews
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

We had a full day safari at Yala, which was a nice experience. In hindsight I would only book a half day safari, that would be just fine.
The communication before our trip was very good and we were picked on time. The Yala was not my favorite part of Sri Lanka but for someone who hasn't done a safari before it's worth visiting.
I can definitely recommend our tour operator - he made sure we had an English speaking guide and the food was also very tasty. Don't forget your binoculars ;)

2  Thank lizandjules