“Good Safari ”

Best Yala Safaris - Day Tours
Ranked #37 of 43 Tours in Tissamaharama
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are the #1 leading company in organizing yala and Bundala safaris. We have well experienced drivers and guides. Also we are doing safaris from well maintained jeeps. Our target is showing the everything for you inside the park during the safari time.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We had a full day safari at Yala, which was a nice experience. In hindsight I would only book a half day safari, that would be just fine.
The communication before our trip was very good and we were picked on time. The Yala was not my favorite part of Sri Lanka but for someone who hasn't done a safari before it's worth visiting.
I can definitely recommend our tour operator - he made sure we had an English speaking guide and the food was also very tasty. Don't forget your binoculars ;)

2  Thank lizandjules

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

best day safari tour. driver & vehicle v.good. driver was knowledgeable, interested in animals & birds.he showed us complete bundala park. came perfectly on time to pick us up from hotel. we strongly recommand this company for safaries.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Had a fantastic full day safari in Ayala with Chula our driver. He picked us up from our hotel. Chula has years of experience and spotted loads of animals. He's very knowledgeable and really cares about wildlife conservation. The price was very reasonable and cheaper than the safaris on offer through our hotel. Brilliant company. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Baldockonion
Reviewed 19 January 2016

We highly recommend that you book at this company for your YalaSafari. Better prices than the hotels, and also a guide/driver that will go the extra mile to give you a nice experience. He spotted animals we cold not see ourselves and stopped and showed us, and also took you fast, but safe, to places where it was said that a certain animal was spotted. Very satisfied with the service and experience !!

1  Thank Clacken
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 January 2016

I'm periodic traveler to Yala national park and normally I used Best Yala Safaris for my all recent visits. They had very good new Toyota hilux jeeps and very knowledgeable drivers. In my view game drivers are very important to find the animals.There drivers are very friendly and good nature lovers. My full time game driver is "Chula". Specially, he has very good eye to find Leopards. Owner of that Best Yala Safaris is Mr.Tharindu and he is very good fellow to arrange everything for safari at Yala national park. In my all visits I saw lot of animals. So, I can highly recommend their service for anybody.