“Breakfast out”

Globe Canteen & Coffee
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Dukinfield
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Drove past 100s of times but never been in, took my boys today and was pleasantly surprised, full English was lovely, but mushrooms taste weird .. that’s the only criticism , staff friendly place clean and tidy food hot and fresh a must try

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Pleasant atmosphere , nice hot fresh food . Clean place . Enjoyable.short experience. Staff all very welcoming. Definately be back

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

The company I work for has just moved into the area and tried this place. It was packed, every table occupied. Just had a couple of breakfast sandwiches. Arrived in an acceptable time. They were very good and will well be back.

Reviewed February 26, 2018

We had a fairly bad breakfast here a few months ago where the order was wrong and the lady who served us was so rude and abrupt - we vowed "never again"!.

However I gave it a second chance as I was passing and wanted a takeaway bacon sandwich and coffee - what could possibly go wrong? Well the bacon was sloppy and barely cooked, the bread was barely buttered and the coffee cup leaked in the car.

This time I mean it - sorry but never again!

Reviewed January 29, 2018

My son and I visited here for the first time and will definitely going back. The food was excellent, the staff very pleasant and the venue very clean.