“Would b good if staff understood my challenges and took more due care”

Beefeater Moor Mill
Ranked #11 of 34 Restaurants in Radlett
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2021 via mobile

Exvelent friendly service with one observation toymaker my experience even better On arrival and when ordering my coffee I made it clear that I only have one healthy arm and asked myribs to be a tripped from the bone so it would be good if they took note of this and think out of the box and offer to butter my bread roll without having to ask our open my sugar and condiment sachets suggestions to the restaurant bring back sugar lumps and toothpicks especially when serving steaks Also disappointed that aI was nitasked if I had finished my main meal not having pur my knife and fork together the traditional way or has that also gone out of the window?

Date of visit: October 2021
Write a reviewReviews (770)

Reviewed 18 October 2021

We have visited for Sunday Lunch twice and have to say we will visit again. The food was perfect, the service was excellent and Karen who served us both times is so friendly and professional and remembered us. Highly recommend!

1  Thank 2021vickif
Reviewed 17 October 2021

We called in for a Sunday roast today and it was superb, a perfect tasty roast, perfectly cooked, and a special mention for Karen our waitress who was fab, all in all it was a perfect meal.

1  Thank 350raymondf
Reviewed 17 October 2021

2 well done beef
1 lamb (pink)
1 double beef burger
First of all waitresses very attentive and apologetic,
But I’ve seen my grandkids turn out better roast meals than what I’ve had today,the 2 beef were med-rare and very fatty looks like they’ve roasted the knotted end from the sirloin, my lamb was raw and my sons burger was spot on,perhaps moormill should become a novelty burger bar!
And before anybody says “ raw is another mans pink” not when I’m a retired chef of 35 yrs 20 of those in central London.
And the veg was very sparse in fact when our meals went back the same veg had been nuked the pots were like lava in my mouth,will I return maybe next year or if I’ve heard that beefeater has retained there staff and sacked there executive chef!
Oh yes the red wine was too die for.

1  Thank 82simonh
Reviewed 16 October 2021

We arrived at the restaurant and been greeted friendly by the staff. We ordered couple pint of beer and a burger and steak. Steak and burger were cooked nicely and the beer at the correct temperature. We went out to the garden and it was a lovely place to visit. We will be back.

1  Thank neezar2021