All reviews the pub nice village shepherd neame village square car park full english breakfast trouser press on arrival bar area bar menu enjoyed my stay good size lovely hotel hot water comfortable room one night stay stayed here for nights
Reviewed 13 March 2018

A lot of rooms were booked for various family members we had 4, we could not have had better service everyone went out of their way to help especially with my elderly father, lovely spacious room, great breakfast, family meal for 20 booked all went without a hitch.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We have just had an excellent 4 night stay due to the snow in Lenham. The rooms where well appointed, very clean and serviced every day.
The food was excellent, the breakfast was deleicious and the staff exemplary. Friendly, professional service at all times.
Overall the staff where excellent on every level and the hotel, restauarant and bar had such a lovely atmosphere.
A big thank you to Anne and Brian who were amazing.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Kings Wood in Challock from Maidstone. The Dog & Bear is set in a lovely village. Car park was conveniently opposite. Landlord was welcoming and helpful. My dog was welcome and the landlord made a special point of coming over and offering her a couple of biscuits. We had breakfast and there was a good choice and it was nicely cooked and came out in a timely manner. We all enjoyed it and would return.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 14 February 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights for a family funeral and the hotel were catering for the wake. The girl that checked us in was lovely as were our two rooms, traditional style but that's the hotel style. The shower was hot and powerful. Breakfast was delicious and the evening dinner was also great. The square is quaint and olde worlde and we would stay here again.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

This place has everything I need as a lone Business traveller. It is Clean comfortable and spacious. Well located. good parking and Wi Fi connection all be it Cloud non secure.
The Bar and restaurant are excellent and the Staff are very Customer focused. So pleased am I, I have added the place to my list of good hotels. Would I stay here again? the answer is definitely YES.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business