“So much food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We can only have a main course here as there is so much food! It's scrummy though. Would totally recommend it for anyone who likes Indian food!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The conversion from a pub to Indian restaurant/take away worked well. Both eating in and taking away are great options. The portion sizes are ample and the staff are very friendly and polite. It is pricey but you pay for what you get.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

The friendly staff are polite and attentive without being annoying. It has a very good menu and the restaurant seems very popular. Our meals came in a reasonable time and was nice, although I have eaten better. It was cold in there, and I don’t think one heater is enough for such a large space. If I was in the area I would go there again.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Recently had a meal here which was good there was plenty of choice and as usual popadoms were quickly offered to you although unclear if they were complementary but it didn’t matter, we didn’t wait too long.
The staff were nice and friendly although there was some confusion when a big group came in and tables were moved but it kept us entertained.
I did find it a little dark and surprised to find they don’t have a alcohol license! overall a good experience.

1  Thank Van-ness26
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Booked midweek so hopefully not so busy but it was! I have some allergy issues but they worked around this and my meal was just fantastic. All of us had a great time and enjoyed our fare... Only caveat to the experience was you need plenty of time as the food does take a little while to arrive - not just us but other tables too.... definitely will return...

2  Thank BigBadBobbieBrown