“I can’t wait to come back! ”

Goathland Tea Room & Gifts
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Goathland
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We stumbled across this place and I’m so glad we did. I popped into the back to see if it was suitable for dogs to find a big beautiful garden with plenty of space and benches.

After looking at the menu we decide on the afternoon tea for 2 people. Very reasonable at £25 I thought and it was good that we could order it without pre booking.

The food was delicious. Homemade cakes and scones and a great selection of sandwiches. We also had endless cups of tea and the staff were more then happy to keep refilling our tea pot.

The staff were lovely nothing was too much trouble and they was very friendly. This extended to our dog who they made a lovely fuss over much to her delight.

I loved it here and I will definitely return the next time I visit Goathland.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

I was a bit worried after reading a review about this cafe being very expensive ,I was happy to find it fairly priced and one of the cheapest we visited ,With friendly welcoming staff and lovely baking and a good sized pot of tea cosy surroundings well worth a visit .

Reviewed 12 August 2018

A welcome smile cake and coffee what more can you ask. Set in this famous village of 'Heartbeat' fame.See the sites of pub and garage from the popular show.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We've eaten at the tea rooms on numerous occasions over the past 3 years. Always a warm welcome, no matter how busy they are, time is found to make each customer feel at ease and not rushed into making there choice.
We would highly recommend a visit

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This is a really lovely tea room that is also dog friendly. The food is locally sourced & delicious. It’s served with lovely side salad. Great coffee. Friendly staff very helpful