“Good location is all that matters”
Review of Yellow Cafe

Yellow Cafe
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Cuisines: Malaysian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Situe les pieds dans l'eau sur la magnifique plage de Cenang. Deux etablissements se sont reunis pour vous proposer un maximum de detente et de plaisr au bord de l'eau. Un Cafe-lounge pour l'ambiance jusqu'a tard le soir et un restaurant proposant une carte variee tout au long de la journee et une atmosphere romantique le soir. Magnifique couche de soleil.
Reviewed 10 October 2018

The first thing that strikes our senses when we step foot in here is the colour. The minion yellow theme makes it stand out from the rest.

The second is the view. Its relaxing atmosphere complements the beautiful view. With a drink in hand, it's easy to spend hours just staring out at the sea. Unfortunately we didn't have the time for sunset here. Must have been magnificent!

In terms of food, we only ordered some finger food. They were fine. Nothing to brag about.

Date of visit: January 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,269)

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Frankly speaking, overall are just average and if it wasn't because of their location, I don't think they can survive so well. Food wise I believe Pizza is their popular dish but I believe it's not hard to find another good pizza place. First time to Langkawi and I was on a solo trip for the purpose of diving and relaxation, so I stayed at the Pantai Cenang area to explore the local culture/ popular area. Yellow cafe was one of the recommendations on my food list and I decided to have a dinner & drink on the first day of my stay. Again I will emphasize that location is really good since is only 5 min walk away but something that I didn't enjoyed was the service and attitude from one of the staffs, somehow I kinda feel some discrimination because that staff seems to be more polite towards the Caucasians and even gave me a kind of stare that do I really have the money to spend there (Including observation from other tables who are non-Caucasians). Well frankly speaking I do have good money to spend, in fact the following day, me alone spent a good myr200 at a seafood restaurant where I got to enjoy tiger prawns and crabs with multiple bottles of coronas. I could have spent a few hundreds here as well but I only ordered a main course and one pint of beer, it's only myr70 but even at that cost it doesn't worth the value. Lucky there isn't much competition with the similar concept around.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Well if you are in langkawi and are looking for a place to chill along the beach, this is one of the best places. They have two sections one which serves alcohol and hookah the other a restaurant with lip smacking dishes. There pizzas are amazing and so is the salad. It's not expensive when compared to other places along the road and not beach facing.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Visited this bar on the beach twice on a recent trip to Langkawi. Lovely views at sunset, good service, great cocktails. Just a really nice relaxed vibe with some mellow live music. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Service was amazed and friendly , they have a live band guitar and saxophones which is very nice and relax , we have a sisha its cost RM 75 its expensive but worthed because sisha guy always make sure its working fine but over all the price of food and beverage average its cheaps ,i would like to came back and bring my family or friends .