All reviews amber fort jaipur city nice hotel value for money stayed in this hotel for nights hotel is located the hotel manager main city clean rooms room service is pleasant stay courteous staff mr outskirts driver hospitality ambience
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located just below the amer fort.its a quiet place with very nice and cooperative staffs.though the hotel is old but maintained.away from main jaipur city.food is good and they served it hot and fresh.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank hossainimam
AmerView, Manager at Hotel Amer View, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Amer View......!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Jaipur.our hotel is located at peaceful location of Amer surrounded by mountains and near to all historical monuments especially the famous Amber Fort Monumhent (within 1 Km from the hotel) and Jaigarh Fort. Luxury with simplicity and elegance combining traditional aesthetics and modern comforts is the concept we have used in designing all the guests accommodations. Hope it was delight-some for you.Hotel Restaurant serves Indian cuisine and fresh cooked food according to the guest’s choice of taste. We are concerned with our guests and hotel staff health, so we always personally look after in serving hygienic and qualitative food. It's good to know you liked the breakfast and we would also like to thank you for taking time to share your experience with us.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. room is good, It has balcony, we can get nice view.
locations is just outside of Jaipur near Amer fort. Breakfast is very almost good. Staff were courteous and kind as they helped us take our bags to our room. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank VanshS45
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We were very pleased with this hotel. Our room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was basic but met our needs. One problem was that the shower did not have pressure which led to bucket showers (not very enjoyable). Aside from that this hotel is definitely a good place to stay, on of our more comfortable stays in Rajasthan.

1  Thank xperienceourworld
Reviewed 20 November 2017

My two friends and I loved our experience at Hotel Amer View, especially considering we were "needy" guests. We arrived later in the evening and found a beautiful lobby with a gilded staircase and lovely murals painted all-around. Staff were courteous and kind as they helped us take our bags to our room. Upon arrival, we noticed ants coming from behind the headboard of the bed and asked for another room. They very promptly took us to another room. While in the bathroom of this second room, I saw a centipede crawl into a small hole in the ground; I called the front desk, and they immediately sent a staff person to close the hole up with plaster.
Like most Indian hotels, having a "wiper" or long squilgee is crucial to the bathing process, and for some reason they were reluctant to give us one initially, though they relented eventually; perhaps they imagined that they would be doing it for us?

We ate at the restaurant several times; the food was tasty and fresh. One night I ordered gulab jamun and was told they were out and that they would have it the next evening. The next evening I ordered it again, and while initially I was told they were out, they actually sent staff out to a local sweet shop to buy me some! I found the gesture very kind.

One thing that I found annoying was that fell ill while traveling, and finally decided I would visit a doctor; I asked the hotel manager where I could find a doctor, and he told me, "You don't need to see a doctor, you should drink room temperature water instead" - I eventually was able to see one after my tour guide helped me find a government hospital, but I could have seen one sooner had he just given me the information I needed.

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay here away from the hustle and bustle of neighboring Jaipur. Would whole-heartedlly recommend staying here.

Room tip: Inspect the rooms prior to settling in.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Our room was on the top floor with a view on Amber Fort. Room and bathroom were clean. This hotel is in Amer, just outside of Jaipur, so a bit away from all the action. This also means it’s more quiet at night. You’ll need a driver or a tuktuk to get to Jaipur city center. Very close to Amber Fort though. Breakfast is very basic. WiFi very good, a very stable connection, also in the room. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant both nights we stayed at the hotel, no other options in the neighbourhood. Dinner was decent.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 668Rox