See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 19 December 2017

A very clean hotel at a reasonable price in a wonderful location. So close to the Dalai Lama's temple. Great gift shops in the street outside the hotel. Magical walks and views.

Super helpful and friendly staff and a very nice restaurant.

Thank you Kapil, we enjoyed our stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2017

I was lucky to stay for three nights at the Citrus hotel in Mc Leod Ganj.
My experience was absolutely incredible.
At all times I felt served as if I were the only guest at the hotel.
When I requested that the mattress of the bed be changed because the one that I had was very soft, it did not take ten minutes when I had one according to my request.
The staff of the hotel was at all times at my disposal.
The breakfast is first class.
The cleanliness of the rooms is perfect.
Internet Wi-Fi, very good.
Nonsmoking room, were in fact nonsmoking rooms.
Best of all was Mr. Kapil Dev, Front Desk Manager.
Any request was attended immediately by him.

Room tip: best views
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2017

It was a very comfortable and a nice stay..the most important thing was that hotel staff was very cooperative. Food was also good..the breakfast buffer was very nice.The condition of the rooms is also very good..the housekeeping staff was good enough to keep the rooms clean nd make our stay a comfortable one..!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 623simar
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is walkable distance from the main temple complex of Dalai Lama. We visited the restaurant for lunch, it is in the 4th floor and named Biso. You get the view of the entire kangra valley including the Gagal airport and the back waters of pong dam.

The food served here tasted special and don't miss to taste kale channe ki katta ( local cuisine)

2  Thank Monu8501
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Awesome place .. and awesome hospitality. Good staff . Very nice rooms . Hotel with a a very near access to market . Had a wonderful experience. Breakfast was very good . Clean rooms and a very beautiful terrace garden.

1  Thank jaspreetoberoi