All reviews rooftop cafe hot water climbing stairs room service main road chai great view top floor clean rooms super deluxe comfortable stay mountain view great hospitality deluxe room home away from home delicious food dalai lama
Reviewed 6 December 2018 via mobile

It was such a great experience.so comfortable stay friendly staff delicious food.amazing veiw.prompt service . everything was great like to stay again .one of the best hotel in dharamsala.keep it up ..

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

Love Pink House!!! Had a great room. The view is spectacular! The staff was great! Nice food and easyily avaibable.
Walking was terrific with easy access to everything. The stairs were great exercise and the rest view on the way up is beautiful!
Looking forward to next time...

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Departure65713646437
Reviewed 18 November 2018 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised with this place! The staff was friendly and helpful. We booked a deluxe room that overlooked the magnificent Himalayas..great view to wake up to :) They have a lovely terrace cafe where you can pick up a book from the bookshelf and sit back with a pot of tea. The breakfast was quite yummy too. The only negative for me was the ardeous climb to the hotel entrance from the main road. The stairs seem endless. And good luck if your room is on the 3rd floor!

Overall, good experience, good value for money.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

With due respect, would like to say an average Guest house.

Food is good and environment is friendly.

Location makes it worst for family with kids. Around 100 steps to reach hotel and even to an ordinary room.

Not worth.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Javid B, Manager at Pink House, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2018

Dear Deepak,
Apologies for your inconvenience. We understand that the steps always pose a problem for families. This is why we always include this information in all our communication so that our guests can make an informed choice. It is the location of Pink House that allows for its splendid views and when you visit the hills there is always climbing down or up involved. We also offer to help with alternate stay in case the steps are getting in your way. We do hope you took away good memories of our city.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Pink House for 3 nights as I needed a break from travelling solo through India for a bit of R&R as I was quite exhausted.

It was very clean however I found the Pink House to be very noisy. There is zero soundproofing here. There was a wedding that went in for 1 night (all night) during my stay in the valley which was not the Pink Houses fault but the building echos ALOT. The staff need to take more care running around and slamming doors and yelling down the hall. I was in room 302 and the noise from upstairs comes straight to your room and you could hear the staff banging away in the kitchen and the staff live opposite my room so they were all yelling off balcony’s at each other and playing their music really loud. This is all fine during the day but the staff do this late at night when you are trying to sleep so my entire stay I didn’t get the rest I came here for.

Other than that it was basic but very clean and the views are incredible. The staff are lovely and you can have breakfast upstairs or they bring to your room. There are over 100 steep stairs from the road to the Pink House but you get used to them quickly.

I would stay here again but would request the bottom floor and not in the side of the staff accommodation.

Trip type: Traveled solo