2,207 results
All reviewsfriendly staffbusiness tripgreat hotelcomfortable bedshigh qualitytrain stationbreadbreakfast was amazingbreakfast buffet iseggsexcellent staynice roomout of the wayafter a long daymodern hotelwalking distancenice restaurant
Reviewed 21 April 2017

No comments. Everything was excellent : the room, the breakfast, dinner, ....
We were there because of football so we didn't had much time to enjoy the hotel but the time we spended was very nice and good

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MvB73, Content & Marketing Manager at Van der Valk Hotel Veenendaal, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Dear Ellen Dias,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

It has been our pleasure to have you as our guest!

Hopefully you will visit us in the future again and get to spend some more time at the hotel.

See you next time in Hotel Veenendaal!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I was offered an upgrade to a terrific suite. Complete with kitchen and laundry amenities. I took advantage of this by preparing several meals and even returning home with a suitcase full of CLEAN clothes. Needless to say I will always choose Van der Valk Hotel Veenendaal in the future.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MvB73, Manager at Van der Valk Hotel Veenendaal, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear mister Callaway,

I am very pleased to receive such a positive review.
I will definitely share your experience with my colleagues. A positive review like this motivates us all to keep up the good work!.

Whenever you are planning to visit Veenendaal again, feel free to contact our Front Desk directly by phone or email for the best offer available.

Warm regards,

Van der Valk Hotel Veenendaal

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I was surprise by the very nice room. It was clean and the bathroom is really big (one large bath and separate shower). I was there for a meeting. The meeting room was nice with very large windows! The restaurant had good food (and I'm French).

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Stayed for a night with friends in Rhenen - easy location to find and great hotel, very modern, excellent staff, nice breakfast and good service at departure, car parking free and safe - would come back!

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel oozes class. From the moment you arrive, staff are attentive and seem to speak everyone's language. Reception is lively and methodical. I have stayed at this hotel several times and the room is always spotlessly clean. It's a trendy place - the bath is positioned almost in your bedroom portion of the suite. Then there's a massive shower and separate WC. Plenty of fluffy towels, shampoos and creams.

There's a fabulous buffet breakfast - nothing is missed out - help yourself. You probably won't need to eat anything else all day. The restaurant at night is very classy, rather than cosy, but I suspect most visitors are their on business regathering than pleasure. Food is excellent - always.

This is probably the best 4 star hotel I've stayed at.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business