* Free and big parking
* Welcoming and professional staff.
* No luggage services.
* large rooms.
* We preferred a closed WC and shower rather than the actual open one.
* Terrace is shared between 3-4 rooms.
* No pool unfortunately.
* Break fast was very good and varied, good quantity and excellent service.
* Kids zone is a great idea. Our kids loved it much!
* Spa and gym aren't free and they are small in size.
* Our room wasn't done on our 3ed day, with no reason, although "please clean up my room" sign was on from 11h30 until 22h!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Van der Valk Hotel Sassenheim-Leiden is a 4-star hotel, located in the heart of the flowerbulb-growing region and just a few kilometres away from Leiden, Noordwijk, The Hague, Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam. It offers comfortable rooms, equipped with bathtub and shower, toilet, hairdryer, flatscreen TV, desk, minibar, safe, Internet access and balcony. Hotel Sassenheim-Leiden has three restaurants. In restaurant 'Nest', guests can enjoy a varied breakfast as well as regional and international dishes for lunch and dinner. Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday we serve a Live Cooking Buffet. Your food will be freshly prepared after you decided what you want to eat. Besides a wide choice of starters, main courses and desserts, you will find a variety of 'snacks and salads'. OZZO Oriental & Lounge bar is a trendy sushibar. Furthermore, the hotel disposes a wellness area and meeting rooms for up to 600 persons. A pleasant stay for the business guest and the leisure guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Van der Valk Hotel Sassenheim-Leiden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.