“Sushi 🍣 takeaway ”

Cuisines: Sushi
Description: Freshly made sushi of quality for take away and delivery
Description: Freshly made sushi of quality for take away and delivery
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Have ordered online from work many times and picked up within the hour. Works good for me. Always Great sushi, excellent rice and well-balanced in rolls in combination with whatever filling you order. Sashimi and nijiri fresh. The name says it all! Its tasty for sure. Owner is always helpful and smiling.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Took a take away from the outlet. My order was professional handled as well the sushi ordered was fresh made in front of me. No pre-prepared sushi. So fresh and delightful. Beside I am pleasantly surprised on the very fair pricing of the sushi and other delicacies on offer. Highly recommended to order in person or by delivery. It is so worthwhile

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

A nice sushi restaurant who offers a nice variaty if sushi with great flavours. Also they are fresh and look very nice. I don't know any sushi joint that is better in this area.

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

I've ordered there 2 times.
First time I got delicious sushi and sashimi. They was very fresh: made from fresh and good quality ingredients and rolled when ordered, not in advance. It was definitely worth a 4.5 - 5 stars.
Second time was a different story. The taste was not any better than typical sushi network's pre-made sushi. Tuna sashimi was completely ruined: tasteless and with uneatable conjunctive tissue. And there was twice less soya sauce than required so I have to go to supermarket to buy my own.
I was really disappointed because after first time I expected a much more. That's why I give it only 3 stars. Probably I just was unlucky the second time so I'll give it one more try later :)

Krisda1970, Guest Relations Manager at Sushi So Tasty, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2015

Thank you Andry for your review.
We are used to get the best Tuna from our fish compagny at Scheveningen, but last time they have given us Tuna of a lesser quality. My boss Krisda saw it to late. It's a shame. Next time we would like you to call us if you've got a complain, so we can do something for you.
We always make the sushi direct after we have recieved the order from a customer, not before. All ingredients are off the same high quality since our opening, because we only want to serve the best for our customers.
We would really like you to come back and try our sushi again.
Bye, Kim.

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

Picked up sushi there a couple of time. It was always very good and fresh. Try the dragon king rolls.
Staff is also very nice and service very fast :-)

1  Thank Laurent G