All reviews irena eris horse riding swimming pool main restaurant romantic weekend perfect place in advance delicious food family resort bottle of wine included in the package slow food restaurant high quality many places hams chocolate fondant preserves
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Localization
The hotel is located in the middle of the forest. Place is very quite and you have many ways to take a walk. On the hotel grounds you can find stables for horses, small court, lake, bower, dairy farm and houses for rent.

Hotel
The Irena Eris hotel is nice decorated in grey colours. Stairways are clean and nice. Each floor is accessible by elevator.

Rooms
The room was clean with air-condition. View from room was nice. They are insects net in widows so you can open window and don't worry about mosquito. Bed and the bed sheets was clean and comfortable. In room you can find two bottles of water, TV, safe, kettle, coups, glass, sewing kit, fridge with snacks and drinks, dressing-gown, slippers and information about services in hotel. In bathroom you can find towels for hands, body and face, soap, toilet paper, shower gel, soap, make-up removal tool, two glass, hair dryer and tissues. Bathroom is nice and clean.

Children
Hotel is children friendly. They have menu for kids, play room, playground and daily plan of activities for children at different ages. You can rent a nanny even for infant which is very comfortable.

SPA
You have 4 jacuzzi, two swimming pools, 4 sauna. You can chose from many treatments for body. Treatment rooms are nice and comfortable and nicely decorated.

Pets
Hotel doesn't accept pets.

WiFi
Range of wifi network is very good. There are no data limits and speed is good.

Parking
There is big parking near by hotel with many places.

Restauration
They have menu in English where you can find many good things to eat and drink. Gluten free meal are marked in menu. Food is good, fresh and nicely presented. Waiters are very polite.

Breakfast
Breakfast is very good. You can find eggs, sausages, chess, bacon, hams, croissants, fruits, many vegetables, milk, yogurt, honey, jam, Corn flakes and other topping for milk. It's good and variety. If you are vegetarian or vegan it will be no difficult for you to choose something for breakfast. If you do not eat gluten you have to depend on your self.

P.S. Quality of service is better in Irena Eris hotel at Krynica-Zdrój then Wzgórza Dylewskie but still I can recommend this place as one of the best in Poland.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
JoannaKaszubowska, Dyrektor generalny at Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris Wzgorza Dylewskie, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for positive feedback about your stay at our hotel. Thanks to your opinion, we know what we need to work on and how to improve our offer to make it even more attractive and adjusted to your needs.

I am glad that we managed to make your stay at the Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris Wzgórza Dylewskie a positive experience.

We will be honored to see you again. We will do everything to make your next stay as pleasant as possible.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2018

I liked my stay a lot. Wild area, good tracks around. Peace and quiet. If you wish to leave to leave urban environment and get some relaxation this is the place.The rooms are cosy and comfortable. Perfect bathrooms. The staff is friendly and helpful. The lady at the bar was extremely nice. But... we wanted to swim and found out that there were a lot of kids in the swimming pool. No way. I went at 21 to the swimming pool and enjoyed the solitude. Nothing against the kids, but please create some other place for them!!!
Breakfast was absolutely great. Amazing choice of delicious food, seriously one of the best breakfasts I got in my life. Wonderful bread, all these preserves and pickles. Great local cheese, hams, sausages, herring, mushrooms, fruits, pates of all kinds. Marvel.
We tried this slow food restaurant. Super food. But...we left the place hungry. The portions are so tiny...thanks god i brought a sandwich from Warsaw. Even after Atelier Amaro we left the place with full stomachs. After Romantyczna we were simply hungry.
Two additional comments: do not give me a menu without prizes, because I am a woman. I paid for the hotel, we live in 21 century. And tell the guy at the reception that he shoudn't call me "pani Ania". I did not like it at all, because this guy would not turn to my husband calling him "panie Janie", albo "panie Grzesiu".
Besides, i really enjoyed the stay at your lovely hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Madam,

thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your comments with us after staying at the Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris Wzgórza Dylewskie. .
Each opinion is very important to us, because thanks to this we can work on improving our services and look at ourselves from the perspective of our Guests.
All your comments were carefully analyzed with the hotel management. It will help us to perform our services more competently.
Satisfaction and comfort of our Guests are very important to us that is why we are grateful for all your suggestions.

I invite you to use again the services of the Hotel Spa Dr Irena Eris Wzgórza Dylewskie and I guarantee you that we will do everything so that the time you will spend with us, will give you the feeling of comfort and undisturbed relaxation.

Best regards

Reviewed 6 June 2018

My Polish hosts wanted to treat me to a nice dinner. We had five people and decided to try this restaurant. Although the grounds and buildings are very pretty, we just wanted a nice dinner.

First of all, the menu is small, therefore not a huge selection. We were there at 3:00 in the afternoon, and they were out of 2 main items. So we ordered anyway and then the surprise came.

I don't mind paying a high price for excellent food. I ordered the rabbit pierogi, (40zl) and received only 3! You have got to be kidding me! And, they were very small as well! The menu does not tell you how much food you get, or how many ounces. 2 of my friends ordered a salad, and it too was very small.

In conclusion, this restaurant serves very tiny meals for high prices. The sad part is, after we left the restaurant, and came home, my friend's wife (who was totally embarrassed for me), cooked a nice dinner and we finally ate something worthwhile.

In conclusion, I have no comments for the property, services, or activities at this resort. However, if you are thinking of coming here to dinner, and are real hungry, go someplace else.

So in conclusion, this restaurant is very disappointing, although the facility and the grounds seemed very invitingl.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
JoannaKaszubowska, Dyrektor generalny at Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris Wzgorza Dylewskie, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for the time you spend on sharing with us your comments about our Hotel Restaurant.
Satisfaction and comfort of Guests are very important to us. Your remarks regarding the size of the portions in the Oranżeria Restaurant were analyzed in detail with our Chef. The weight of each dish is marked on the menu it corresponds to our standards.
I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations.

Best regards

Reviewed 3 June 2018

At the moment I arrived at the Hotel I fell in love with it!
Peaceful surroundings, very helpful staff, fantastic atmosphere, good food, many attractions for children, high quality of service in the Cosmetic Institute make this place incomparably wonderful. I visited it 3 times this year, and I'm planning to come back as soon as I can.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for such a positive comment about your stay at our hotel.The opinions of our Guests help us to improve our services and better match the offer to the expectations of the Guests. .
We are very pleased that the hotel and staff met your expectations and that we managed to make your stay at the Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris Wzgórza Dylewskie a positive experience.

I invite you to use the services of the Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris Wzgórza Dylewskie.

Hotel Manger

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

If you are pregnant, cosmetic Institute will not offer you anything! Signing a special consent will also not help! It is completely up to the decision of the receptionist if she schedules you or not! I tried twice - first time refusal and an abusive comment “you should rather think about your child not about your comfort and you never know what can happen after a massage” . Second time I managed to schedule an appointment, but when I arrived, I was offered to “think it over again, cause it might be dangerous” and after a short discussion with the masseuse I was no longer sure if she actually was trained at all in pregnancy massages. I wrote a complaint - polite but useless answer with an approach - “we can decide for you, that it’s dangerous and that’s it”. So if you are pregnant or breastfeeding don’t spend money on going to spa that actually will refuse beauty treatments!!!! Be careful, there is no information on the website about this discriminative policy!!!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank maggieszutkowska
JoannaKaszubowska, Dyrektor generalny at Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris Wzgorza Dylewskie, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Madam,

Although the comfort of our Guests is extremely important to us, the safety is the most important.

As I mentioned in the letter sent directly to you, our all treatments are prepared in cooperation with the Dr Irena Eris Centre for Science and Research.Each stage of the procedure is created by experts who pay special attention to the guarantee of quality, effectiveness and safety.

We approach each guest with concern, especially women who are waiting for the birth of a child. A lot of cosmetic and physiotherapeutic procedures are not recommended during pregnancy. Concerning for the safety of mother and her child we only perform treatments tested under this specialization. During pregnancy the massage can be recommended as well as contraindicated and, in order to do it, it is necessary to make a statement from the attending gynecologist and the therapists' knowledge about the course of the pregnancy.

You were offered a - according to our physiotherapist responsible for the surgery - safe body massage, and after completing the formalities: an interview about the state of health, informing about the risks and contraindications and signing your consent for the treatment, you did not take advantage of this proposal.

We could not do the massage without signing the consent for the treatment prescribed by the physiotherapist, who bears full responsibility for the procedure.

We assure you that we have been guided entirely by the concern for the health of you and the baby, and no other issues.

Yours faithfully