Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2018 via mobile

The location is good if you are coming by car and also pretty closed to the metro station.
The staff is nice and supportive. Breakfast, dinner, room (very warm) are average and didn’t meet the full satisfaction.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Bob2011
Reviewed 20 July 2018

I stay in this hotel for work I'm doing in the area. It is excellent value. The staff are warm, attentive and professional. The hotel rooms are average size with all normal facilities like a workspace, TV, fridge and a safe. The curtains black out the light well. The rooms are very quiet. I found the beds really comfortable and I sleep really well there.
The breakfasts are ok. There is a good variety on offer, just not of the highest quality.
It is a bit soulless, but if you're not expecting to hang out there during the day then this is a good place to get one or several nights sleep.
For all of this, the hotel is amazingly low cost. This hotel is located in an area with very little to do or see. There is a metro within a 10-minute walk which will take you into Milan with one change. If you have to stay in this area anyway then this hotel is really good.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Good location, close to highway, but reception staff was unpleasant due to busy time. Also overpriced due to Fashion week, we had not other choice, as Milan was full of designers and their fans, but +200€ for single room is really too much.

Date of stay: April 2018
2  Thank fandamm
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

On the 1st day of my arrival only one elevator of the two was working, on the second day, none !
I was on the 3rd floor so I had to climb 4 floors from the parking floor with bags in my hands.
In that morning they assured me that by the time I’ll come back both elevators will work. Nada!!
There was no coffee kit for do it yourself coffee or tea.
Shame on you hotel Sporting.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 14 January 2018

This hotel is an amazing stop for your travel. The location, in my opinion, is in the middle of no known big cities, but to continue your travels, to small cities, its very good price. The hotel is very modern and has an amazing breakfast included.

We stayed there for one night and had two rooms connected side to side, for our family. We were happy with the fast wifi connection. Very quiet rooms and outstanding bathroom cleanness.

I would recommend it. Very quiet room, clean and comfortable beds, the most important factors in a hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017