Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Good location, close to highway, but reception staff was unpleasant due to busy time. Also overpriced due to Fashion week, we had not other choice, as Milan was full of designers and their fans, but +200€ for single room is really too much.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank fandamm
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

On the 1st day of my arrival only one elevator of the two was working, on the second day, none !
I was on the 3rd floor so I had to climb 4 floors from the parking floor with bags in my hands.
In that morning they assured me that by the time I’ll come back both elevators will work. Nada!!
There was no coffee kit for do it yourself coffee or tea.
Shame on you hotel Sporting.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2018

This hotel is an amazing stop for your travel. The location, in my opinion, is in the middle of no known big cities, but to continue your travels, to small cities, its very good price. The hotel is very modern and has an amazing breakfast included.

We stayed there for one night and had two rooms connected side to side, for our family. We were happy with the fast wifi connection. Very quiet rooms and outstanding bathroom cleanness.

I would recommend it. Very quiet room, clean and comfortable beds, the most important factors in a hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2017

In Milan's outskirts, this hotel has a good location, pretty close to a principal road, anyway not so easy to spot once in the area. They provide a very useful private parking downstairs, at the reception's level.
Breakfast is not with a big choice but you can find quality food in an informal room with a very friendly and efficient service.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2017

stayed here for business as I need to be close by here. Restaurant is good, breakfast is excellent and staff are friendly and helpful.

sadly the restaurant is not open 7 days a week which can be a drag.

Date of stay: February 2017