Lowest prices for your stay
US$65
View deal
Hotels.com
US$66
View deal
PricelineUS$66
Expedia.comUS$65
eDreamsUS$66
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2016

let me just say that i had high expectations in the food sector when i got to Italy, we were a group of 74 students ready to explore Europe and indulge in our venture fully, but found 85% of us completely disappointed by the food there. i mean tere were'nt even options there kitchen prepared only two different main courses to choose from. besides that, the rooms were ok, not too fancy but clean and the best were comfy. reception area is not warm or welcoming more lie grey and hospital lobby like.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2015

The hotel is not big but the interior is very nice and the staff are always ready to help you out. The rooms are big enough and comfortable. The hotel is only a couple of minutes away from the center. I will recommend it.

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Something has happened in Italy; the decor is always soignee, the rooms are clean,
the breakfasts are invariably awful, but the warm Italian welcome is missing. The Spiorting ,Cologno fills all of these expectations: clean, elegant, cheap (50 euros for a single room), but somewhat cheerless. Without a car access is difficult, but it is a perfect overnight hotel.

Room tip: all good and clean but little charm
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2015

When I arrived I told the front desk that my air conditioning wasn't working in my room (you can't control it from the room) and it took a day and a half to change rooms.

They wanted to charge 15 euros each way for their shuttle to take me to my office, which is only a 9 euro taxi ride,. You have to ride at the leisure of the driver, who by the way can be up to 30 minutes late picking you up while you wait in a suit during the heat of the afternoon.

The bathroom counter space is small even by European standards, and they only give you fresh towels maybe every other day or two. Other than that, there nothing very close by for food. A 15-20 minute walk yields ATM's, and some other small restaurants. I ended up changing hotels for the remainder of my trip.

Date of stay: June 2015
2  Thank PVallest
Reviewed 23 September 2014

The Hotel is clean and rooms are nice and convenient for short business trips.
If your meetings are in the area of Cologne and you plan to come through Linate airport this should be the best option. You can walk from there 15 mn to get to the metro station.
From the Hotel to Milan central station you will pay around 35 euros by Taxi.
I would recommend it but need to book early as it seems always full with business travellers

Date of stay: September 2014