Lowest prices for your stay
US$58
View deal
Orbitz.com
US$58
View deal
Hotels.comUS$58
TravelocityUS$58
CheapTicketsUS$58
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2015

When I arrived I told the front desk that my air conditioning wasn't working in my room (you can't control it from the room) and it took a day and a half to change rooms.

They wanted to charge 15 euros each way for their shuttle to take me to my office, which is only a 9 euro taxi ride,. You have to ride at the leisure of the driver, who by the way can be up to 30 minutes late picking you up while you wait in a suit during the heat of the afternoon.

The bathroom counter space is small even by European standards, and they only give you fresh towels maybe every other day or two. Other than that, there nothing very close by for food. A 15-20 minute walk yields ATM's, and some other small restaurants. I ended up changing hotels for the remainder of my trip.

Date of stay: June 2015
2  Thank PVallest
Reviewed 23 September 2014

The Hotel is clean and rooms are nice and convenient for short business trips.
If your meetings are in the area of Cologne and you plan to come through Linate airport this should be the best option. You can walk from there 15 mn to get to the metro station.
From the Hotel to Milan central station you will pay around 35 euros by Taxi.
I would recommend it but need to book early as it seems always full with business travellers

Date of stay: September 2014
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My Family stayed hear for one night after holidaying in Lake Garda, staff where very helpful and assisted us in our boarding cards and access to Milan, Hotel was in a perfect location for my needs, 10 mins from Linate airport by car and 25Min to center of Milan by Metro, rooms and hotel are modern and clean.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Andrew D
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Good points - underground parking garage,enclosed shower, early check-in, clean
Bad points - restaurant closed on Saturday and Sunday ( not mentioned on website), wifi inadequate for tablets, could not use bar on Sunday

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is really a great hotel. Every time I visit my business partners I take this hotel because it is simply a great value: nicely decorated rooms with lots of comfort. And most of all: the staff is really helpful and makes your stay enjoyable. I also like the restaurant which is built into the basement floor but nevertheless has a very warm atmosphere and a great chef in the kitchen.

Date of stay: September 2013