“Very nice sushi restaurant ”
Review of Sushi house

Sushi house
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Malgrate
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We chose "all you can eat menu" and it was great... we were extremely satisfied with sushies, main dishes and salads. I really recommend this restaurant

Reviewed November 8, 2017

A good asia restaurant.All you can eat.Good meals.Good card.Good situated with parking.Nice staff.Good wine,coctails and foot.

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Clarion Collection hotel down the street from this restaurant. I am glad that I saw it when we passed by.

We visited (without a reservation) on a busy Sunday at lunch. The parking wasn't easy because there isn't much in front of the restaurant, but after waiting a couple of minutes, someone was leaving and we took the spot. I think there might be additional parking around the back. They were able to seat us right away, though the restaurant seemed fully packed.

The all you can eat option is NOT a buffet. You actually order from a menu. Our waiter was friendly and spoke a bit of English. Additionally, the menu is a picture menu, so managing the language barrier was actually quite easy. You just write the menu number of the items you want on a paper provided to you.

The food came out FAST - they have some master sushi makers considering how full the place was and how little we waited for our food (5-10 minutes max). The variety was quite good for lunch - tartar, sashimi, sushi rolls, a few hand rolls, tempura rolls, teriyaki bowls, vegetable and shrimp tempura, along with about 10-15 Chinese dishes (dumplings, fried rice dishes, various main courses). Some sashimi dishes were limited to one order per person (red dots indicate this). It wasn't a problem though because there were several sashimi options, so you could try each once. While a majority of it was either salmon or shrimp based, there were a few tuna items and a couple other specialties.

We paid €14.90 + €1.90 coperto per person, which I think is a steal for what you get. That is the price for lunch on weekends. During the weekdays it is €12.90. Dinner is €19.90.

I would highly recommend this place if you like fusion sushi. Their tempura shrimp roll was my personal favorite. Two thumbs up for the price to value ratio. If we ever find ourselves in Malgrate/Lecco again, we will definitely go back.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

Nice place, everything was good. Helpful staff, tasty fish and rolls. The variety of dishes for lunch was great. I surely Recommend this place.

Reviewed September 14, 2015

The variety was great, even in the lunch set. The service was very fast and helpful. English is no problem. The atmosphere was good and everything was very clean. Thank you, see you next year!