US$98
US$108
US$98
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$102
US$92
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Conde Duque Bilbao(Bilbao)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$102
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclose to the airportfree shuttlerestaurant next dooran early flightthe busnext morninghotel shuttleshuttle servicecomfortable bedfree breakfastfresh fruitguggenheim museumdeparture leveltea and coffee making facilitiesrental carbusiness triphi express
Reviewed 3 April 2018

It is a hotel situated at the best possible place, when it comes to save time and money while traveling to/from Bilbao. So close to the airport but so quiet. The best part is that there is a shuttle bus starting from 5:30 am to take you to the airpot for free- or to take you from the airport to the hotel. Clean -just the floor carpet needs some more intensive cleaning-, confortable beds, welcome complimentary tea and coffee in the room and very professional reception, friendly and providing all necessary information -city maps, bus schedules, etc-.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
HIEXBILBAO, Front Office Manager at Hotel Holiday Inn Express Bilbao, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We chose this hotel based on its parking and location- right next to the airport. The staff was nice and fortunately understood enough English (bonus) to make checking in and out easy. They offer shuttles to the airport, although we didn't utilize it due to having rented a car. They start breakfast at 5am which included croissants, meat and cheese, cereal, and fresh fruit. WiFi is always a plus. Beds were semi-comfortable. However the stay wasn't too expensive, so I didn't have high expectations. My only real complaint was that you can hear everything through the walls. It would've been fantastic to not hear the guy next door vomiting all night. But hey, it could've been worse and we were almost too exhausted to care. If I had to do things over again, I may have stayed in a nicer hotel in Bilbao with better amenities. Being from out of the country, we were looking for a place with actual parking. So this worked for us.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
HIEXBILBAO, Front Office Manager at Hotel Holiday Inn Express Bilbao, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We loved this hotel: rooms are cosy and very comfortable, staff 100% professional and very likeable, breakfast very good to be complimentary for being a Holiday Inn Express Hotel.
I would definitely recommend it

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paul C
HIEXBILBAO, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Holiday Inn Express Bilbao, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel based on the good reviews and it all seemed very “holiday inn express” like... the usual tired looking decor, the usual long face at the check in counter... but things got out of control when I opened up my bed to find out dozens of hairs!!! I called several times the front desk and nobody bothered to answer, it was late, about 1am... I had to sleep on top of the bed covers... I took a video of the hairs inside the need and how obvious it was that the cleaning person didn’t change the sheets from the previous guest they just made the bed look clean with a new cover sheet... I showed the video to the check out person and he seemed shocked. I was charged for the night nevertheless. I’m not staying here next time I’m in Bilbao!!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank FdK_traveler

Dear Fdk_traveler,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Bilbao and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.
We´re going to investigate about the state of the room and the unanswered phone call.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at +34944868240 or info@hiebilbao.es

Naiara Acebo
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Stale croissants and poor coffee at breakfast. Had a word with one of the waitresses but she was not interested . The bathroom bidet was not clean. We reported this to reception and the response was - fill in the feedback card. I guess this hotel has a captive audience because of its position so effort is not required.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
HIEXBILBAO, Front Office Manager at Hotel Holiday Inn Express Bilbao, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.