Free cancellation until 07/22
US$175
US$135
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Cala Blanca by Diamond Resorts(Mogan)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$52
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Cordial Mogan Playa(Puerto de Mogan)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$186
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$191
US$184
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$141
US$118
Orbitz.com
Hotel Altamadores(Puerto Rico)
Free cancellation until 07/24
US$152
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Free cancellation until 07/28
US$228
galahotels.com
2,726 results
All reviewspiano barpuerto ricoself serviceplenty of sunbedspool areaevening entertainmentsaladanimation teamjunior suiteat busy timespool attendantlower floorthomson repgreat holidaythemed nightsfree bussea view
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We traveled as a family of 3 and stayed in a beautiful suite on the 10th Floor. The hotel itself is spotless and the staff work so hard to maintain such high standards. The pool area is comfortable and pool was great
The food is of a good standard and great quality, the only thing which spoils the experience is the competitive and rude residents who grab at food and eat food like ithey have never had a meal in their lives it’s like feeding time at
the zoo.
The drinks are not great for a decent drink you need to pay extra. Although we had a great time this has put me off all inclusive in Europe.

WARNING ⚠️ we heard of two robberies while we were there a man had his bag stolen and a lady also had her purse taken from the pool area , I was the third case .... my daughter had her hair braided in the hotel hairdressers the hairdresser who braided her hair had her phone charging on the table next to where I sat waiting , I left my sunglasses next to her phone and left them by accident after we had paid. After 5 minutes I remembered and went back both the hairdresser , her phone and my sunglasses had gone, when I asked the other hairdresser she didn’t want to know said not her problem, the hotel were not interested either , the TUI rep was great though so helpful.... never got my ray bans back though !

Stayed: March 2018
3  Thank Beauty1987
In-Hotel-Management, Assistant Manager at Taurito Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Beauty1987,
Thank you for your feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at Taurito Princess.
First of all I would like to thank you for your kind review of our hotel and services. It is wonderful to read that you found the hotel spotless, the staff hardworking, the pool area comfortable and the food of a great standard and great quality.
On the other hand, I regret to know that you found some rude guests during your stay and that the local drinks selection of the regular AI was not fully to your liking, kindly let me inform other potential guests, that they can book normal AI with local drinks and Premium AI with better international brands.
Finally, about the robberies, I must say that there was only one reported to reception, the one about a guest's bag that disappeared from below his sunbed. There was no other case reported and in regards to the lady's purse, I guess you must referr to the case of a purse that was brought to the front desk, because they said it had been found unattended. As soon as the owner came to us, her purse was teturned to her.
About your sunglasses, I wish you had reported it to our front desk to have acted immediatelly, however, now that I know about it, I will contact the hairdresser to enquiry (today is Sunday and the salón is closed). Note that the salon is not runned by the hotel, but by a third party who hires the local. There is just one hairdresser working there, but to do the braids, she calls an assistant specialized on it. If you are sure you left the sunglasses where you say, probably, the assistant took them by mistake.
I kindly ask you to contact us per email to reservas.taurito@princess-hotels.com and I promiss you to reply with the results of our findings.
Once again, thank you very much for being so objective and writing a positive review of your stay despite the suffered incident. We really appreciate your fairness.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
C. Zancajo, Assistant Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Hotel clean, comfortable with pleasant staff. Breakfast and lunches good. Ambience in the evening like a school canteen. Food in the evening samey mediocre apart from the premium evenings. These were pleasant. Drinks generally good but house wines were ropey. Due to a landslide the road out of the resort to Puerto de Mogan is closed. This means a 20 euro taxi ride making going out expensive and time consuming. There is little else restaurant wise in Taurito. This really was the achilles heel of the holiday and the reason I would not return.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
3  Thank Marius M

Dear Marius M,
Thank you for posting a review of your recent holidays on Tripadvisor.
We appreciate your comments on the cleanliness and confort of our hotel and the good breakfast, lunch and Premium dinner services, although we regret to read that you found the themed dinners mediocre, since we try to pamper all our clients of different nationalities and tastes, and the idea of the thematic nights is to please everyone and give to try specialties from different countries.
It is true that the taxi ride costs € 20 to Puerto Mogán and we are still waiting for the local authorities to reopen the old road, but bear in mind that the hotel offers a free bus for our clients, servicing Puerto Mogán every morning.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and stay.
Should you change your mind, it would be our honor to welcome you back.
C. Zancajo, Asistant Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We needed one week of rest after heavy work period. We chose Taurito Princess on Gran Canaria - it turned out to be a good choice.
Hotel - clean and calm, nice service, lots of space. Rooms not big, but there is no point in spending time in the room anyway, view on the sea. Escalators are not very fast but we were staying on the 2nd floor so it was not a problem to move up and down.
Food - Spanish cuisine, dinners with thematic menu (French, Mexican, etc.). After one week I did not feel tired of it, though I never have high requirements regarding food variety. Dishes sometimes not perfectly cleaned.
Beach - 3 minutes walk from the hotel, not big, part with sand takes about half of it, rest is rocky.
Pools - two main ones, one with warm water. Plus two small ones for kids. Nothing to complain.
Garden - very nice place, especially in the afternoon and evening, benches and rocks that you can sit on and enjoy drink and sunset.
Overall - we planned to stay there for a week and rest, there was no plan for site seeing and travelling this time, so we focused on the internal entertainments. We were spending time near the pool and on the beach, walking in the valley and sleeping. With small kid (2 years old) there was no option to stay late on animations so I can't tell much about them (almost every day there there is someone giving piano concerts in one bar in the evening and every day there were shows for kids and adults later, we participated with one - very nice indeed).
I recommend for people that do not expect luxury and wants to calmly spend time and enjoy their stay. There is diving center near the hotel and bus that can take you to Mogan for free every day, so there is still option for something more.

Room Tip: Elevators are not very fast so lower floors are better for guests that do not like to climb stairs.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Kacper M

Dear Kacper M,
Thank you very much for your kind review on Tripadvisor.
We are glad to know that our Taurito Princess fulfilled your expectations and you and your family enjoyed a well deserved week of rest.
Great to read your comments on the cleanliness and peacefulness of our premises, the nice service of our staff and the good quality and variety of our buffets. Your comment about the dishes will be followed and discussed with our Maitre.
It is also wonderful to know that you enjoyed our gardens that much and appreciated the stunning views over the sea and the small village of Puerto de Mogán.
We thank you again for your feedback and stay and look forward to your next visit.
C. Zancajo, Assistant Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel, professional and very friendly staff, good food, clean rooms. We arrived after 10pm, when restaurant was closed, but they opened it just for us and served dinner... brilliant place to spend a holiday with family or friends.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
5  Thank E E

Dear E E,
Thank you very much for your recent stay at Taurito Princess and for your review on Tripadvisor.
It is gratifying to know that you enjoyed an absolutely fantastic stay in our house, since this is our goal and our team works hard to achieve our guests' satisfaction.
Thank you very much for mentioning about our profesional and friendly staff, that we know to be our biggest asset, the good food and the cleanliness of our rooms.
We are very much looking forward to your next visit!
Until then, receive our best regards,
Carlos, Assistant Manager

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Here at the moment with my partner and daughter. Weather has been lovely, only cloudy one day but was still hot. One pool heated which is just right for cooling down in. We went on a boat trip which cost 60 euros for 3 hours. Saw Dolphins, whale and turtle. Was originally 85 euros but when unsure was told could do it for 60 so don't simply go with first price.
Room is fantastic- booked twin room with pull out bed but we have a suite which has plenty of space. All rooms have sea views. We are in room 628 which is great. No real problems with the lifts, generally a couple of minutes. Never had a problem getting a lounger.
Remember that men do have to wear trousers in the evening. Food has been great, hard to believe that some people find it difficult to find something they want. Theme every night. Chinese was lovely but having the Italian tonight.
Kids club- 11-1 and 3-5 I think. My daughter has been a few times and loved it.
Entertainment has been pretty good really- flamenco last night, magic show, bird show and lots by the entertainment team who are fantastic.
Water slides
Can see it from the rooms, just down the red. I think it's about 18 euros for an adult and 10 for a child. Not expensive at all and can spend the day there.
Transfer
Did take about hour and a half on way here due to lots of drop off which is pretty annoying but expected unless you opt to pay for a taxi.
Overall
Lovely hotel, 4 stars as I agree with a few others about the drinks. Tempted to pay extra for premium drinks15 euros a day but would get quite prices. Would rather more selection but always something I like. Otherwise, 5 rating. Would def come back for Easter sunshine whilst raining at home.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
9  Thank ClareandPaul2013