Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
All reviews homemade jams the owner home grown stayed longer memorable stay yogurt francesca scooter island salina comfort port
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

Lovely little hotel on the nicer quieter part of Salina. Francesca the owner couldn’t have been more helpful and welcoming. The rooms are large with a relaxed comfortable seating area and table in front of each room. The rooms do have a small well stocked kitchen if you’re preparing any meals (There a shop close by with plenty of choice and fresh ingredients). I would recommend this hotel if you’re looking for somewhere to relax and have some downtime in some lovely surroundings. They pride themselves on having fresh homegrown ingredients in their breakfasts with homemade jams and natural organic yoghurt accompanied with freshly brewed coffee.

As a tip for the area: I would suggest renting a scooter on arrival at the port, there’s one small rental shop that rents boats and scooters, this way you can get around (And is the Hill) the Island and to and from the beaches (it’s definitely worth a visit to Pollara beach and the small one close to Punta Di Magna).

What a great stay we had

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Interlude Management, Agenzia/Consulente at Hotel Residence Al Belvedere Salina, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2020

Dear Guestt, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review.
Francesca is proud of your words. Your description of our little island oasis is perfect. We are delighted. It is true, the Belvedere Salina is the perfect place for those who want to relax.

Reviewed 29 June 2020 via mobile

Found this on Trip Advisor when looking for place to while in Sicily. This is tow where my wife’s grandfather is from. Wanted to look up family history. Not only were the accommodations fantastic, the staff could not have been more helpful in our quest. To top it off, the food was unbelievable. Can’t wait for next trip back.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian C
Interlude Management, Agenzia/Consulente at Hotel Residence Al Belvedere Salina, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2020

Dear Guest, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are pleased that your stay has been pleasant and that you have had the opportunity to appreciate the services we offer. We would like to thank you for choosing Al Belvedere Salina for your holiday in Salina Island. We hope that in the future you can be our guest again, we greet you with a Goodbye, See you soon.

Reviewed 12 November 2019

una esperienza bellissima
Francesca was a fantastic host
very lovely person she was very informative with the islands knowledge and we loved the home made delicious jams and fruit juices..the room and terazza was beautiful

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
InterludeHotels, Interlude HR Customer Care Department at Hotel Residence Al Belvedere Salina, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2019

Dear Guest,
all Al Belvedere Salina staff you are grateful for the beautiful comment.
Your words are for us the highest gratification and always encourage us more to invest all our energies to what for us is not only a job but a passion. Thank you so much for everything. We hope to have you again as our guest. A warm greeting from Salina Island. Grazie mille!

Reviewed 1 October 2019

This is run with care and professionalism by a family that treats all visitors very well. The breakfast is great. We stayed at the Villa Limone with 2 couples and it was perfect. We would stay here again for 3 or 4 days, as there is much hiking that we didn't have time to do

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
InterludeHotels, Interlude HR Customer Care Department at Hotel Residence Al Belvedere Salina, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2019

Dear Guest,
thank you so much for your review.
We're glad you appreciated our typical Aeolian style and hospitality.
The privileged position of our hotel, in the most natural and quiet part of the island, allows to enjoy a real new contact with nature and with silence.
And who can forget the sea, and the unforgettable view, on the other "sisters" Aeolian Islands, from the terrace which always leaves speechless our guests.
We hope you could come back to appreciate Salina Island, its colors and its scents, all year around.
Best Regards from all of us, and thank you for choosing Al Belvedere Salina.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Francesca is such a patient and helpful hostess. I hadn't really planned well how I would get from the port of Rinella to the inn - thinking I'll get a taxi or bus. I had just missed the bus (my bad) and the one taxi I Googled wasn't near. So, I called the inn and Francesca was able to get me a taxi within minutes! At check-in, she poured a glass of homemade juice (apricot, last of the season) and sat with me with a lovely local guidebook showing and explaining all the things I could do: hikes up either of the two volcanoes (extinct), the beaches worth seeing, how to get the bus, etc. I didn't even ask, she just did this and I'm so grateful.While there was a bit more noise than I had expected, it was only because it's so quiet that when scooter goes by - and there are loads of scooters! - you hear it. Quickly you get used to it, and by the time you're settling in for a rest before dinner, all is going purely silent again. It's so lovely.The included breakfast each day was sublime. Home-baked breads, nearly a different one each day: apple and cinnamon, chocolate, mandarin orange; homemade jams, made from the fruit they grown in their own garden; homemade vanilla yogurt; homemade juice; coffee... She and Alessia are talents in baking and hostessing!If you want, you can ask for dinner too (extra fee, but well worth it); just let them, know earlier in the day. I decided to eat there each night because it was so good I could roll to my room in a happy stupor. (I believe it's Francesca's "mama" doing all the dinners.) Dinners are 3 courses: antipasti, pasta, and fish/meat; and they offer wine and dessert.Al Belvedere isn't 'in' the center of Leni - it's just a 5-10 minute walk, so you get the access to a grocery store (where if you're hiking or picnicking, you can get a panini made up); a post office (open 3 days a week) and one of the 2 ATMs on the island of Salina (lucky!). Leni village is so lovely. It was like walking through a weathered postcard; of the few villages I saw there, it was by far my favorite.All this to say: I wish I had stayed longer or that I could just move in permanently.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
InterludeHotels, Interlude HR Customer Care Department at Hotel Residence Al Belvedere Salina, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us.
Your words really excited us and left us breathless.
What could we ever write more than a huge thank you?
The greatest satisfaction of our job is just to be able to read reviews like yours.
Francesca thanks you personally for this review because you show us that this is not really a job for her, but her greatest love. Hosting someone in their own home is always an act of love for the guests.
We hope to publish soon your review on our social networks because we are proud of it and we are pleased that you have appreciated our way of hospitality and our desire to let our guests taste all the flavors of the island and the products of our garden , to experience Salina Island as a magical place not only for sunsets.
We hope you will be again our guest during your next trip and and discover all the other hidden and wonderful corners of our land.
Greetings from all the staff and See you soon in Salina Island.