Village Hotel Leeds North
US$92
Ascot Grange Hotel(Headingley)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$47
Priceline
Orbitz.com
Headingley Lodge(Headingley)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,972 results
All reviewsclub roomleisure facilitiesspa treatmentsgreat facilitieslovely hotelenjoyable stayone night stayexcellent value for moneycomfy bedleeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel was chosen for me by a colleague, the location was OK but it is not a hotel I would have chosen myself. I did not want to use the gym of leisure facilities, I wanted a quiet comfortable place to work and relax. I found it bustling in the public places and constant base music pounding from the gym/excercise class could be heard in my room along with an instructor shouting encouragement most of the evening,

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely hotel in lovely grounds very appealing to the eye warm and friendly stayed twice before a short bus ride into center of Leeds with bus stop right outside hotel restaurant and pub services were very good we upgraded to a club room we were given room 201 although room was clean and comfy I was a little disappointed with the view it's an inside room looking on to a grey flat roof it's also near the lift shafts so there was constant noise from that walls very thin listened to man next door snore all night he was louder than my husband that I was lying next to but overall a lovely weekend in a lovely hotel

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Club room have different size bed pool area needs updating. Beds need more pillows and covers. Leeds south is the better one to stay at much more modern and better pool. Took a while to look for room as it was in a different building.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Quite an impressive entrance to the site. Very swift check in. We were upgraded to a club room, nice and big but a bit of a warren of corridors to find it in the extension. Huge tv with lots of channels. Great shower but no shower gel. Shampoo, conditioner,body lotion in wall dispensers and hand wash next to basin. Good towels. Water included with the hospitality. Did not use the coffee machine. Dined in the grill, our Sunday stay gave us 2 courses from the set menu, a huge burger and the teriyaki salmon both good and cheesecake and sticky toffee pudding. Our son lives locally and joined us he had a fillet steak priced at £29, good but the 8 baby vine tomatoes and 10 chunky chips could be improved upon for the money. A fairly quiet night. Breakfast fine but bacon cold. All staff very friendly especially dealing with the drunk diners in the evening. Did not use spa.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
VLEAndyBarnsdale, General Manager at Village Hotel Leeds North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Ann C,

I'm really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us at Village Leeds North. I will feedback your comments to the correct departments in order to improve your stay for next time.

Regards,

Andy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were extremely pleased with the hotel from the moment we arrived to check out. The rooms were spacious and clean.The bathroom which included toiletries was amazing. The location was very central, just off the Otley Road in Headingley. We had a very relaxed stay - couldn’t have wished for better service, comfort and cleanliness.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
VLEAndyBarnsdale, General Manager at Village Hotel Leeds North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Julie T

Thank you for your five star review, i is great to read you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again very soon.

Regards