“Birthday ”

Royal Bengal
Ranked #13 of 65 Restaurants in West Kirby
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We at Royal Bengal take pride in our ability to bring to you this fine gastronomic tradition. Royal Bengal is a family run business and we have established in the trade for decades with a vast amount of experience, are experts in the art and their preparations will delight both the epicure and the novice.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely welcome as usual. Have been regulars for many years. Joshua's fav and best to celebrate my birthday here. Lovely food We had the lamb Bombay special and Kormas. Just missing one of my beautiful children Yasmin in Leeds.

1  Thank chris w

Reviewed 1 April 2018

First visit for some time but not disappointed. The new owners have carried out a thoughtful refurbishment and the restaurant looks and feels clean and contemporary. Fresh linen tablecloths and napkins were a very positive sign as was the new menu which introduced many new choices of Indian cuisine as well as many of the old favorites. We were advised that there is a new young chef preparing the meals and it was clear that great care is taken with preparation of the food which is quite obviously freshly prepared as opposed to reheated, and the authentic Indian taste was excellent. Attentive service from staff who are keen to please and the Royal Bengal maintains its very high reputation as one of the very best Indian restaurants in the region.

1  Thank ilpostino
Reviewed 8 March 2018

This was already a great restaurant and with the previous owner Mizan handing over the keys I hadn't been for a while. Went on a Saturday evening and it was pretty ful. The food as always is outstanding and brought to you with a smile. Any food intolerance or dietary requirements is easily catered for too. The interior had a revamp and it looks very slick. Loads of walk-in for take-out too. Absolute winner and probably the best Indian restaurant in the town.

1  Thank cwt_traveler
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I have been back to the Riyal Bengal about 4 times in 3 weeks, this place is tops, previously I visited several years ago and wasn’t impressed but they have obviously had a make over and I would think a new chef.
Service quick and friendly but it’s the food I must say the chicken tikka Makhani for me is the best dish my wife disagrees but the food is fresh not pre cooked in the afternoon as I know you can tell if they do that with metallic taste on reheating!
So feel confident it’s all top class and starters get the chicken chat puri also excellent. It’s well run and efficient also do take sways can honestly recommend the Royal Bengal.

2  Thank wirral69
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Having been a regular we used to often visit, however on ordering to take-out after Christmas we felt to new prices since the refurb could not be justified. The food is delicious, however the price is not inline with other Indians.

1  Thank Christina L