“Lumch with friends”
Review of Kitchen

Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Howden
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We come the Kitchen every Monday every 6 weeks or so, my advise would be get there early as you cant book, we get there for about 11,30/45 and get a table. Service is always great here and food is amazing, the salads are my recommendation and try and save some room for a dessert if you cant you can always buy one to take away.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Quite the most impressive cakes and an irresistible collection of foodie treats at this stylish bakery. Be prepared for a queue, however, for this opinion is shared by many. Well worth seeking out and visiting the tea room if you can.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Never knew about this place until a friend recommended & I ended up taking my mum for mother’s day. From start to finish it was a lovely experience! After reading how popular it was I was expecting a wait time for a table but was seated straight away!
The food was delicious I had the bbq burger & a slice of caramel cake. It was incredibly difficult to choose which dessert to have because they all looked so incredible! Reasonable prices, lovely friendly staff and great decor & parking nearby. Will most definitely come back soon!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We had stopped in Howden on our way to Leven in the Yorkshire Wolds to see the Minster and ruins as well as to have coffee. Having narrowed it down to 3 venues on Google Earth
Street view, we plumped for The Kitchen, which gives no clue from the outside as to what lies within. Initially, there was a small shop area but the cafe was upstairs. We were met by a waitress at the top and shown to our table in a large room. We were only out for coffees so we placed our order with a very friendly member of staff. As we waited we looked around; it was very busy for a rather dreary Tuesday morning with customers tucking into stylishly presented food. The coffee was good and not over-priced. Overall, this is an oasis I would heartily recommend and Howden is an unexpectedly lovely little place.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Great coffee, amazing food, and some of the friendliest staff make this place the nicest place to come. If you don’t have time to queue for a table upstairs (and seriously, it’s worth the wait) they have a great selection of sandwiches, deli and cakes that you can takeaway. I would challenge anyone not to like this one!