“Helpful staff.”

Irvinestown Library
Reviewed 14 September 2016

I chose to use this library instead of the main library in Enniskillen as the access was better for me with poor mobility. The staff were helpful and it was good to know that I could return the books I borrowed to any library and that they did not have to be brought back to Irvinestown.

Reviewed 8 January 2015

I have been going to this library for more than 5 years and the people who work there ar fantastic especially Heather who knows i read ferociously and goes out of her way to get me books from all over the place then keeps them till i come in and i can read 4 or 5 books a week it is a lovely place to visit for a bit of peace and quite

2  Thank frednobread
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Books books and books , yes but saying that the staff are friendly helpful and internet available , you can also print of plane boarding passes for a small fee , I just call now and again to read the local newspapers or get advice from the staff , yeah worth a call .

1  Thank binflynn1