“Indian Perfection ”
Review of Indian Tadka

Indian Tadka
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Description: Tadka means "tempering" - Tadka is a process used for flavouring dishes. Indian Tadka kitchen's unparalleled blend of traditional Indian dishes and modern cuisine will captivate your taste buds and inspire your sense of the exotic flavors. The food at Indian Tadka covers all regions of India, and celebrates the wonders of Indian food along with bit lesser known dishes.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Please please please treat your taste buds and visit the absolute best Indian restaurant in Brisbane.
I have eaten here twice now with friends and family and I can't pick a single dish that wasn't perfect.
The staff go above and beyond to make sure your dinning experience is a memorable one.
The old Indian restaurant here was good
The new owners and the all new menu and chefs are AMAZING!!!!!!

1  Thank Michael W

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Service was very good. Food was very tasty. Warning. The portions are very big. We has 2 entrees and could not finish them as we were so full!!! We had also 2 curries with rice and bread! We had a small taste of everything and took the rest home. The food was very very good. We will be back for sure. This time with a huge appetite. I hope locals support this restaurant as it would be tragic if they do it stay in area

3  Thank Thewilkster
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

We been there on my wife birthday. I can say best food in area, very gud customer service, we dont have much wait for food. I must say plz try if u like indian food.

2  Thank Karam J
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

All I can say is, absolutely brilliant.

From being recently very disappointed at another local Indian restaurant, we were glad for a new option to open. Indian Tadka has blown our tastebuds away, and I would go as to say, could be now one of the best Indian restaurants in Greater Brisbane!

Brilliant service for both dine in and takeaway, with consistent quality every time! (5 meals to date).

I’ve always looked forward to Work trips to Sydney to visit Harris Park for some of their great restaurants, but just quietly, I think I’ve found better!

Please keep up the great quality and service guys, it would be a shame to see anything less!

4  Thank Busytraveller83
Reviewed October 23, 2017

A Completely different restaurant in the same space! A warm welcome, lovely music playing in the background, mood lighting , white tablecloths and silverware set on the tables - made a very good first impression.
The menu is extensive with lots of vego options and also offers a selection of banquets not normally offered for only 2 people.
BYO - glasses immediately arrived and an Ice bucket if you need one.
We decided on the banquet for 2.... had a mixed platter to start, then 4 small curries so we got to taste a few dishes. The owner said next time we could order 2 curries off the banquet and they would be larger portions. As it was we had heaps left over that we took home, at least another 2 meals. Banquet comes with bread / raita / chutney / rice.
Everything we tried was very good, lots of flavour and options re how hot you like it! The bread was light and crispy and piping hot.
The owner checked in every now and then to make sure everything was as we expected.
Afterwards the Kulfi was lovely and creamy.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant - looking forward to going back.

3  Thank Dawn P