“Nice Nice Nice”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely pub meal here in November and it was class, lovely village pub with plenty of choice, seafood dishes really good, tasty and fresh, really friendly staff, can get a bit busy, ok for disabled people, specials board good choice and will be back soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We visit the Hart Inn frequently as it is dog friendly, it is always good food every time & very friendly staff. Would deffinately recommend.
Chris & Babs

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Visited with friends for an evening meal. Very cosy pub with open fire. Friendly staff and dog friendly throughout. The food was very good and plentiful. Would certainly recommend.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We went along to the Hart on recommendation and our meal was perfectly acceptable, however our first two choices - one a starter and one a main - were off. However the chap who took our order wasn't aware of this!! It took a while for someone to come and let us know. We put this down to it being the first night of opening following a refurbishment.

Prawn cocktails were full of large, delicious prawns and my husband's steak was done to perfection, so were happy with the food. The pub filled up while we were there and the atmosphere was good - a roaring fire making the bar area very welcoming.

1  Thank Sue C
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I haven’t got the words to do the Hart justice. I arrived in Sandsend with a hotel booked. I couldn’t find anywhere to park. I decided to call in the Hart to ask where to park. A lovely guy asked the landlord and they allowed me to use their car park for the weekend. The pub is intimate and cosy. Log fire burning and flagstone floor. The food is exemplary. The young staff are enthusiastic and kind. My dog Alfie was spoiled. Lots of delicious home cooked ham. The landlord is a true gent. I felt safe on my first single break. This place is so lovely. Give it a try. Best wishes Julie and Alfie.

1  Thank Alfiemaxi1