Lowest prices for your stay
$97
Hotels.com$97
Travelocity$97
ZenHotels.com$223
2,075 results
All reviews saffron restaurant one bedroom suite alona beach few steps romantic dinner front office private beach villa leo bohol resort darling philippines infinity tour sir ms
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2021

Loved it here! Relaxing from the moment I entered and a lovely welcome from Dom to start with. All of the staff couldn’t do enough - Papz, Hanzel, Leo, Al Mira, Eva, Dianne, Dom, Bert, Rommel, Adryan, Inah - I hope I haven’t missed anyone, apologies if I have! I had a nice, deluxe room, easy walking to both pools and good wifi and aircon. France manages the Spa but she also teches yoga, so try that when you’re there - she’s great! At the moment there is only one restaurant open, Saffron, which is a great spot but for me, the menu options were limited and so it’s good to have options outside too, like Italian, Indian and Thai..all easy. I hope to be back and will definitely recommend Amorita to friends. Thank you everyone!

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed October 22, 2021

I totally enjoyed our stay in Amorita. Special thanks to adryan who arranged our romantic dinner and took care of us during our stay. And to hansel, one of the servers in saffron restaurant, (food is amazing btw!) They are all so accommodating! The Resort is so private and peaceful and of course so beautiful! You can totally relax and enjoy with your love ones. Aside from that, you can do in house activites like kayak, paddle board, snorkeling and archery. Hopefully we can come back soon! It really made us feel so relaxed. :) thanks again Amorita!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2021

I am so happy that I was able to spend my birthday here in Amorita! We stayed for 5 nights and roundtrip van transfer (to and from the airport) is included in our stay. From the moment we entered the resort, we were instantly amazed — the resort has the most welcoming staff and the best view. They even offered us welcome drinks.

When we got to our room it was very nice! I was also surprised that everything in the mini fridge is free and they also replenish it daily!

It was also easy to reach the front desk to ask questions and make requests via Viber. I would like to commend Ms. Diane from the front desk, she was very welcoming and accommodated all our requests. We also availed the unlimited cocktails + appetizers during our first night (890php/person) and it was woooorth it! They have it every Saturday. :) The unlimited breakfast buffet was also nice! I had a side of bacon everyday!

Overall it was a very memorable stay! We’ll definitely be back! :)

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2021 via mobile

First time here & first time on archery :)

Thanks to all the staffs for accommodating us and for the two archery instructors.

Definitely one to recommend if you're looking for a peaceful stay.

Special thanks to sir Ronald, Ms. Diane, sir Prime, sir Junmar and sir Leo for the quality service!

Happy camper here!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2021 via mobile

The place is so relaxing and the staff are absolutely accommodating. Indeed my stay in the hotel was filled with good moments with friends as we enjoyed every minute of it. One of the best hotel resorts here in Panglao.

Date of stay: August 2021