Lowest prices for your stay
$14
Free cancellation until 12/04/22
Agoda.com$13
Hotels.com$14
Trip.com$16
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2018

I don't recommend checking in to this inn. We checked-in in this inn for a few hours only because they intentionally cut our water supply. Before we checked in the water was running good but right after we hit the beach, and ready for washing out, the water suddenly was not running anymore.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Me and my cousins decided to stay here because it is perfect if youre looking for a peaceful place where its far from the noise produced by the shore of Alona Beach. We wanted different where we can relax and chill by the sea. They have a small restaurant where they serve variety of food and buko juice in a buko shell. The place is already complete with what we need and we enjoyed our stay there even though it was raining very hard.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I never had a decent sleep in the 2 nights we spent here. We were placed in the room next to the kitchen so the stench of uncooked seafood seeps through the door. Cats were chasing god knows what at the roof creating such a ruckus at the wee hours of the morning making it impossible to get continous sleep. You could hear everything from inside the room! From the staff gossiping to the snores of the people at the beach. The beach front is dirty and more of a port than a beach you could swim in.

Their staff members are nice and food was ok, but just book in Panglao if you dont have to be in Doljo. There are better options there.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
12  Thank Enrique Salvado... S
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

Muro ami had very friendly accommodating staff, making this place tolerable. However there is nothing around it, and the restaurant is not very good, so you will need a motorbike. This side of town tried to charge us 500 pesos a day to rent a motorbike which I think is insane. Yet, they get away with it because there's no competition around.
So, if you want a beautiful private beach with ok rooms, stay here. If not, I would rather recommend you stay closer to panglao, where more is happening.

Date of stay: May 2016
2  Thank epow22
Reviewed May 7, 2016

I spent 3 nights at this hotel & I enjoyed my stay there. The location is on the beach which is quiet & good for walking & with plenty of wild sea creatures, the sea is different shades of blue. It is also located in a little village with some pleasant happy kids running about & it's a real environment.

My room was basic but it was situated in the restaurant & next to the reception which I found different & kind of cosy even though it is outside.
Alona Beach is only about a 20 minute tricycle ride away & Tagbilaran City about 30 minutes.
The food wasn't up to much so I don't recommend it for eating but I've got nice memories of my short stay here.

Date of stay: February 2016