“Go ape!”
Review of Vivons Perches

Vivons Perches
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: To live happily, « Vivons Perchés » ! WE ARE OPEN ! SEE YOU SOON :) FOREST ADVENTURE PARK Close to the Pink Granite Coast (Côte de Granit Rose), « Vivons perchés » the adventure park at Pleumeur-Bodou (Côtes d’Armor 22) welcomes you to a natural and friendly setting. . Accessible to the whole family (from 2 years old) Depending of your age and size, you will find one of our 12 courses corresponding to you, from 1 to 17 m high. More than 170 challenges are waiting to be faced: ziplines, Tarzan swings, different bridges… You will adore it! 100% NATURE 100% ADVENTURE At the heart of a beautiful pine forest, discover this fun and thrilling activity.From tree to tree, share a unique moment with family and friends. There is no age limit to adventure! Rent our treehouse and sumo suits.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Our 7 year old loved this. Really friendly staff who were fantastic with kids. They take safety seriously too. Bring a picnic as the cafe is minimal but a great day out and even fun to go as a spectator.

1  Thank Ukazza
"picnic"
"kids"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 2 November 2015

At this place in the forest there are several climbing circuits through the canopy. We did the one for small children, but the ones for grown ups looked challenging. Really nice outdoor activity!

Reviewed 31 August 2015

One of the best tree climbing sites we have come across. We loved it so much, we visited twice.

A great selection of different courses for different age groups (heights).

On our first visit the whole family (kids age 9 and 12) did the Medium forest which consisted of Trails 1,2 and 3.

On our second visit I did the Big Forest with my eldest daughter (age 12). This consisted of trails 4 to 8.

As the trail number increased they became higher from the ground and more challenging.

When you hit trail 8, you are 15m from the ground, which believe me is very high!

The safety system they have on the course is amazing. You are always fastened to something and the system is secure such that you can't accidentally disconnect yourself.

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

We a family of 6 visited here. It was a fantastic experience. I found it a huge challenge but delighted with myself to get to level 3, until my son aged 12 came back and announced he had just finished level 8. Oh well I tried. The facilities are fantastic and a real credit to the worker's there. They were there every step of the way to give assistance. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 August 2015

We went with our two young children, 4 and 5 and both started on the mini forest activity which amazingly can be tackled when only 2 years old, with adult help. My two enjoyed that and so my daughter when onto the next level which was 5 metres up. She went with my husband and a guide introduced what to do and how to move the guide rope around trees etc. I was amazed that 4 year olds are allowed to do this level, as it was quite challenging. Having said that my daughter really enjoyed it and gained a lot from it. There were plenty of other tree climbing experiences and higher levels for older children and adults. It is really well organised, the staff were great and it is all hidden in a forest. Take a picnic as there are only snacks available. You could spend many fun hours there.

1  Thank Natacha M