All reviews narita airport convenience toilet station tokyo
Reviewed 29 January 2019 via mobile

My husband and I are frequent travellers to Japan and have always laid out base at Ueno due to its accessibility to Narita Airport. We decided to stay at NOHGA Hotel this round and were not disappointed . The room was clean and artfully designed. I was especially impressed with the bathroom which was fitted with high end showering facilities. We would also like to express our thanks to Ms Sochi who specially sent a Nespresso machine to our room when I enquired if coffee sachets were available. Such thoughtfulness and warm hospitality bought us over and we certainly would be back again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
nohgahotelueno, マネージャー at Nohga Hotel Ueno, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2019

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.
Thank you veru much for your comment to Sachi, I will share with her.

Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

Absolutely stunning hotel, an easy direct train only 35 minutes from Narita Airport. Just over the main road from Ueno Markets, Restaurants, and the Park and Zoo.

The hotel itself is beautiful, brand new, with gorgeous decor. Fantastic color schemes and interior design, simple and elegant. The bathroom is immaculate and welcoming with the most amazing shower I have ever experienced. Plus heaps of free amenities in the room like a spare razor, toothbrush, and slippers in addition to the usual shampoo, lotion, etc.

Perfectly positioned in Ueno with culture but not the craziness of Shinjuku.

Having come from staying in NYC for a week before this, I was blown away at the value for money this hotel offers.

I didn’t personally eat at the restaurant downstairs as we wanted to try out the market stalls and small eateries in the market areas however it was busy during meal times and people who weren’t even staying at the hotel were eating there.

I would without hesitation stay here next time I am in Tokyo.

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank KatePITtoSYD
nohgahotelueno, マネージャー at Nohga Hotel Ueno, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review here on Trip Advisor.
We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

Even our restaurant is very good we would like to come to enjoy some dishes, we have a lot of kinds of reccomandation for local restaurant around our hotel.

Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

I would say, it is the most stylish hotel in the area, brand new and so convenient if you mainly travel by train from Ueno Station.
The standard room (cheapest one) is surely bigger than those of other hotels in this area (18sqm).
I like the space of the room but strongly recommend the hotel to add at least a small shelf in the toilet room so guest can put their personal amenities in a dry area after taking shower.
Price is also very competitive not so pricy (for now in Dec 2018)

7eleven right next to the hotel. Superb!

1  Thank petites_people
nohgahotelueno, マネージャー at Nohga Hotel Ueno, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review here on Trip advisor. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to NOHGA HOTEL UENO again.

Reviewed 11 December 2018 via mobile

This was a superb stay in a beautifully designed new hotel. The service was top notch. The breakfast was also outstanding. I was very impressed with the man who was in charge of the dining room. He kindly arranged for me to have an egg white omelette. Additionally, he was very helpful. Finally, the beds are very comfortable and the rooms are perfectly designed for comfort and convenience. This will now be my favorite hotel in Tokyo- plus the location is both quiet and convenient- even near an elevator for the Ueno subway.

Trip type: Traveled with family
nohgahotelueno, マネージャー at Nohga Hotel Ueno, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2018

Takanori Suzuki

Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

Very high quality new hotel well located in Ueno, 10 minutes from central Tokyo. Very friendly and helpful staff, and good large rooms, well equipped with comfortable beds and excellent connections such as high speed Wi-Fi and UBS charging points. Very good breakfast too. Strongly recommended.

Trip type: Traveled on business
nohgahotelueno, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Nohga Hotel Ueno, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review here on Tripadvisor. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to NOHGA HOTEL UENO again.

Takanori Suzuki