“More like a Square”

Ikebukuro West Entrance Park
Ranked #25 of 152 things to do in Toshima
Reviewed July 6, 2016

It’s more like a square than a park. As I often stayed at Hotel Metropolitan, I noticed from time to time that various events were going on in the park and the place was full of people. When I needed to go to the post office on the ground floor of Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre, I quickly passed by the smokers hut at the corner of the park and enjoyed walking in the park.

Reviewed June 14, 2016

A normal park with some greens. I like it quiet and relax. If your feet hurts after all the shopping. come here to get some rest. Convenience stores nearby, easy to get some snack and drink.

Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

I decided to take a walk around ikebukuro and Higashi-Ikebukuro so I ended up there.

Loved the idea to be where so many dramas were shot not to mention anime location place.

My visit was a on a quiet time so I didn't get to see much. But would one day hope to see the full beauty of it.

Reviewed May 2, 2016

Just out of Ikebukuro station this park is a popular open air space with all sorts and ages of people. When we were there it was Sunday and there was a singer entertaining people. A good spot to enjoy a Bento box on a sunny day.