Hotel Wing International Ikebukuro(Toshima)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$164
Priceline
US$74
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$99
US$79
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Ryokan
US$117
  • Breakfast included
US$128
US$84
Trip.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$78
US$51
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Sakura Hotel Ikebukuro(Toshima)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$69
Travelocity
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$164
US$129
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Mystays Higashi-Ikebukuro(Toshima)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$50
MYSTAYS Official
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$105
US$81
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjr ikebukuro stationconvenient locationsizefloortokyo
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I visit Japan often. This is very nice hotel. Clean rooms, excellent staff, and very close to sunshine city. I recommend this hotel strongly to anyone staying in ikebukuro and want to explore near by places.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2016

If you're staying in a Japanese Business Hotel, chances are that you are aware that you are forgoing many of the features of a typical western style hotel. (Large Rooms, Pool, etc.)
Our twin room has two single beds,yukata, slippers, a desk, a kettle, fridge and a TV. The bathroom is the standard cubicle bathroom with the bidet toilet.
Beds were okay, the mattress was not overly soft, but the pillows were a little flat. Not sure if there is an option to change pillow type.
Location wise, the hotel is walking distance from JR Ikebukuro station and is down the end near Sunshine 60 and Tokyu Hands.
There are some great little ramen bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and a number of convenience stores within walking distance.
The room was clean, there are vending machines on each floor, and the staff were friendly and helpful.
The area around the station and down to Sunshine dori has lots of shops, cinemas, department stores and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank QldTiger
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I like the staff. there was a opportunity to leave luggage till the check in time for free.
There was a kettle in my room, TV and wi-fi worked nicely.
The hotel is very close to shopping centers and Yamanoto line. You can even just walk around the district and you will find many interesting places without noisy crowds of tourists.

Free coffe and tea at the floor (my was 10th).
The cleaning was great.
Visitors can also get free lipstick and powder at the reception as souvenirs.
I liked the hotel.
The view from the window was not very interesting but I didn't care.

Room Tip: If you want to have your room cleaned you leave your key downstairs.
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

This was our hotel for the majority of our stay. They were nice to let us add a couple extra nights at the low price of our original booking.
They also have free adaptor a you can borrow for a 1000 yen deposit which you recurve back upon turning the adaptor back in.
They held my luggage until check in and when we left they called us a cab.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Heather S
Reviewed 17 April 2015

This was the first time I traveled by myself and stay in Ikebukuro, i booked the Grand City Hotel. I found the hotel is super convenient and quiet, less then 10 minutes walk to the train station, I just met few customer at this quiet hotel, not like the other hotel I visited in the same area. Room and bed are not so big but the hotel provide all necessary facilities for a single woman like me. Really enjoy it so much.!

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled solo