“My kind of pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I didn't come to Tokyo looking for pizza, but boy was I glad to have found this place. The crust is perfectly lightly charred.

If you're going with two people, one pizza isn't quite enough to split, but two may be slightly much. The 4 cheese pizza we ordered was delicious, but incredibly rich. The margherita pizza was classic and perfect. Having it with buffalo mozzarella was a delightful touch. Loved it. Would totally return.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

After a few nights in Tokyo we fancied some Western food and this cute pizzeria was the perfect stop. It is right opposite Shinjuku station, great location and very fun area to have dinner in. The first time we went we had a pizza and pasta, both were excellent... the pizza was a dream come true! We went for dinner the following night to another restaurant which was terrible so we left and went back to pizzeria Capoli and it didn't let us down, another amazing pizza!

The staff were so friendly and nice and spoke a little bit of english. They remembered us the second time round and we chatted a bit. I highly reccomend this restaurant if you want something simple and yummy and just as you know it.

We will definitely be coming back :)

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Pizzeria Capoli is very close to the main Shinjuku train station. It is a certified Neapolitan pizzeria that is first class. The pizza was perfectly cooked and tasted great. If the could add a craft IPA it would be perfection :). Highly recommended

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Where ever we go we like to try their best pizza. After the pizza we had on our first night in Tokyo, I was sure I had given up until I decided to try again.

This place was amazing - quality ingredients on a traditional Napoli style base.

I recommend making a booking before hand, however the wait without a reservation isn't too bad.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This is a nice little restaurant on a busy place. You need to reserve in advance for dinner, seems crowded, they speak some English which was great !!!
Well, not sure what to expect in tokyo as far pizza goes. So, i walked into this place for dinner, a small restaurant (good size for city like NYC, tokyo...), i was told no place today ! So i took a reservation for next day evening. It looked like a old fashioned shop....they worked together well as a family and are simple people. The pizza itself was fine, was pretty quick to make. I had margherita pizza with couple of additional toppings and a coke. You don't get a refill and the cost about us$32. May be not a bad price for nyc, tokyo kind of place but is above the average price for simple pizza of that size. Just so you know what to expect.

Been to Pizzeria Capoli? Share your experiences!