“Best Ramen ever!”

Price range: US$7 - US$9
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Hands down best Ramen I've ever had. Friendly staff as well. Thanks for having us. Line up was worth the wait.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

With 12 people in front of me, I thought it would be about a 30 min. wait queuing at 9:00pm. It turned out to be an hour. They have a push button machine to select your dishes and then take your stub to prepare it while you wait (to decrease the wait time). I had the pork intestine tsukemen and the broth was delicious. Reserved with rice to make it into a porridge but I would've preferred more rice to make it even heartier.

It fulfilled the one hour mystery but not sure if I would wait in line for so long again. One of the better ramen experiences I had in Japan. Staff were all very busy doing something every minute from cooking noodles, heating broth, washing dishes, pulling out produce, etc. You can tell being busy is in their blood.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic ramen. Overall service, food and value for money were excellent! We had a great time, worth waiting in line. Will be back!

1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Definitely must TRY! And come back. Worth the wait, even at 11 am lines forming, with locals. I hope they open more branches. The pork melts in your mouth.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious food!!! We were lucky and had no wait. Staff are friendly and the place had a great atmosphere considering how small it is. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the neighbourhood.

1  Thank BJM111