The place is a bit hard to find from the Shinjuku Station itself, but manageable with a google map. Upon arrriving you would leave your luggage at the locker area and can proceed to the capsule.
- if you are a solo traveler then this place is perfect for you
- backpacks is way convenient if you check-in here
- male bathroom/shower area are open that fellow male goers can see your banana, which is something that i'm not use to especially in my culture.(oh well can't argue with that coz the place is cheap)
- you pay what you get, if the place is cheap don't expect 3-5 star treatment
- you have to check out everyday before 10am, you can leave your bags at the reception and recheck-in again.
- if your bag is small you can sneak it inside the capsule
- bring with you earplugs