“Good place”

and up
Tokyo Joypolis Passport Ticket
Ranked #2 of 33 Fun & Games in Minato
More attraction details
Owner description: The largest indoor theme park in Odaiba DECKS Tokyo Beach. It’s indoor so you can comfortably enjoy even in hot summer, cold winter, and rainy days. There are more than 20 types of attractions dotted which includes roller coaster.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 22 February 2018

The sega joypolis is a gaming park that is located in Odaiba,Tokyo.

i went to get some sonic adventure toys for my nephew and i enjoyed the time in the park.

if you are visiting the great odaiba in tokyo it is a good place to spend a couple of hours.

All reviews
"motion simulators"
"biggest surprise"
"english instructions"

Reviewed 9 February 2018

On "House Of The Dead" ride, during the setup, the staff caused in injury to my son's head.. Instead of handing the guns, he THREW both guns at us!!! My gun landed on my lap, but unfortunately the other one hit my son's forehead hard, causing instant injury and bleeding!!

Literally, fresh blood flowing from my son's forehead, eye and neck like in horror movie!!

I immediately pulled the staff's arm as he was just walking away pretended nothing happened. I shouted at him why he was doing that, and took pictures of him and his name. I was extremely angry and I kept on shouting "why did you do this" at him.

I walked out and the other staff was very shocked noticing blood dripping off my son's head. I demanded to speak to manager which came immediately. He was was very polite, attentive, and apologetic.

The young bloke kept saying to the manager that the gun slipped off his hands when he prepared which was a total lie. I am not going to argue again - injury like this can only be caused by a deliberate action.

We came from Australia. Maybe he was angry as we don't speak Japanese. Fair enough, but to cause physical injury is absolutely horrendous.

We decided to go out and our tickets was refunded 100% promptly.

3  Thank smhu2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018

One of the indoor amusement park in Tokyo. This is suitable for those who like an extreme challenge. Located in the Odaiba city area which is known as an amusement city area in Tokyo. This place has 3 stories floor and the provide you with extreme rides on each floor. You can buy a pass to enter and enjoy the whole rides. But if you are still doubtful about the rides, you can just buy the entrance ticket and buy the rides ticket inside. Entrance ticket is about 800 yen for adult. I got discount 300 yen when I showed my passport, so I just need to pay 500 yen for entrance. My son, a 5 years old boy, is free. The ticket price for each ride varies, around 600 yen on average. Since I don't really enjoy extreme challenges, I only bought the entrance ticket and walk around the park with my son. I thought that he won't enjoy it since the rides are mostly for an adult. The good thing is you don't have to queue for long time for each rides. Basically, you can try all the rides within 2-3 hours stay. For the most wanted rides, you just need to wait for 10 mins. some rides do not require you to queue. Compare to the other amusement park which requires you to wait 30 mins- 1 hour, this place is much more convenience. You pay almost the same price for a day pass, but you can enjoy all the rides.There is a car ride which will turn you 360 degree, transformer ride, etc. My son enjoys the interactive screens which are available on each floor. You don't have to pay to try all the interactive screen. He said this is the most attractive place for an amusement park.

2  Thank depiepie
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Only went because the teenage daughter wanted to do something for her (fair enough, but I thought most of the trip was for her?). It was expensive and had long lines but we all came away smiling and happy and we even won a stuffed animal from one of the claw machines!

2  Thank twoadults_2kids