US$159
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$217
Hilton
US$150
US$100
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$262
US$229
Hotels.com
US$81
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$164
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$67
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

The Prince Park Tower Tokyo(Shibakoen)
US$434
Conrad Tokyo(Minato)
US$530
US$383
Conrad
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$462/night.

US$452
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewssofa bedyamanote lineworld tradehaneda airporttriple roomgenerous sized roomspyjamas providedjapanese eateriesthis hotel has a great locationtokyo towermemory foamfamily roomquiet streetzojo ji templebig suitcaseshandy locationjr pass
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

The Hotel is very well located, easily walkable from Hamamatsu JR station as well as Daimon subway. Easy taxi ride to Tokyo Station and Ginza.
There were plenty of decent eating places (not touristy) and an excellent Australian coffee shop not far from the hotel. Remember to search for Mystay premier as there is the mystay hotel in the next street and it can be confusing if you are using internet maps.
The rooms are spacious by Japanese standards, clean and came with local smartphone which we used as wifi hotspot as well to find our way in town.
Downside was the smartphone was in Japanese setup and would have helped if someone from the hotel set up or asked what language we would like it set up. Also there was no coffee in the room ( there was tea).

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Once again, had to find a decent price hotel that could accommodate 10 people (2 families of 5). Found this place on booking.com. This was our first time in Tokyo so I wasn't sure if the location was good. But I couldn't find anything cheap in the more popular locations (Shibuya, Shinjuku, etc.). I think overall, it did the job. HOwever, I would have wished for just a tad bigger space.
HOtel/Location: Do not get this hotel confused with the Hotel Mystays Hamamatsucho (about 400 meters away). The location was ok. It was probably the farthest walk of all of our hotels from the train (600-700 meters). 2 main lines are located there. If you want to take the airport limo bus, it departs from Shiba Park hotel (about 600meters away). It was located really close to Tsukiji fish market. about 5-7 stops from Shibuya and Shinjuku. About 2-3 stops to ginza.There are lots of small restaurants (1 coffee shop that opened at 7am) along the way. There are also a couple of small markets as well. The hotel is fairly new. There is a nice small lobby (2 couches) with very clean bathrooms. I did most of my morning business there. There is adequate wifi throughout the property.
Service: Check in was very easy. They had our rooms ready as well as the bags that we shipped already in our room. Most of the front desk speak english. They also double up as concierge. They were able to help me book our airport limo bus tickets. No real help with restaurant reservations though.
Room: Like I mentioned above, was very small. There were 2 double beds, and 1 twin bed crammed together. No closet, just a rack to open up your suitcase. There crammed in a small table and 2 larger chairs. Very hard to maneuver in the room. The beds were comfy and they included 1 reg pillow and 1 memory foam pillow. There is a small cubby area with a fridge, coffee maker, etc.). The shower and toilet was in the same small space with sink. There were only 2 outlets that I saw. AC did not work that well. One really cool thing was that each room came with a smart phone. This phone was loaded with google maps and can act as a hotspot. Came in very handy. Rooms were fairly quiet. There was just no where to hang out. Good thing we only came back to sleep in the rooms.
Amenities: There was a restaurant on site. No work out facility. Good wifi. No free breakfast. I think it was around $12 per person

If I had to do it again, I would have opted for a bigger room. However, with that said, it did the job for us.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Saysum
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

It was our very first night in Tokyo, and we were told that our reservation was accidentally sent to the other Mystays property... so they upgraded us to their King sized room on the top floor! The staff are very friendly, many of them speak English. Asked for a quick copy of a few papers, and no problem! Breakfast was OK, not the most elaborative buffet I’ve seen but it was enough to fill us up.
Look out for Pepper ;)

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2018

This hotel is a five minute walk from Hamamatsucho station and the quick monorail to Handel airport. The station has other lines of course including the very useful Yamanote line.

The rooms are small but then this is central Tokyo. They are well equipped and perfectly adequate for a couple. Those with children would struggle in the room we had but there are probably bigger rooms. The room had a western style bathroom with decent sized bath. All the usual amenities to be expected in a Japanese Hotel , including slippers and pyjamas were available.

Breakfast was included in our rate. It had lots of choice both Japanese and western style.

The staff are efficient and friendyl and the hotel modern and comfortable.

There are some less than brilliant reviews but I think the hotel may have changed ownership or management and used to be called the Arts Hotel I believe.

We thought it pretty good and would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Happy start.

My wife and I stayed here 2 nights in early February.

Close to Haneda International airport via monorail.
Exit at the JR station North Exit???,go downstairs via the lift,
and head to the main street.

You could nearly cross at the lights, on the main road, and then head straight
down to the hotel.
About 4 small blocks?

We were able to leave our luggage early, and the staff also kindly allowed us
to use their their wifi to call our friends on messenger and arrange
for them to meet us there for lunch in Hamamatsucho.

Unfortunately my wireless that I had pre- purchased continually refused to connect and was the only fail with our Japanese holiday.

However there are over 50 thousand spots if you are stuck just in the small
takeaway stores and some Japanese coffee shops.

We decided to go for a quick walk while we waited and check the location of the bus tour to Mount Fuij. We had tickets for the next day and as the bus had an early departure, I wanted to be sure that I had its location right, which was 700 metres away near Shiba Park.

So Mystays Premier was a good central location.

After lunch we visited the observatory in the tower and then headed to Ginza
to see shops and a tea house etc.

Later that night we returned for our first look inside our room,
a modern Comfort King suite.
With charging for USB...thoughtful, and quality brands of bathroom lotions
and creams etc.

Overall I was so happy I went downstairs to Reception and complimented the
staff on such a great room.

I wondered if the bed would be too hard on the raised floor,
but we both slept well.

We did not breakfast there as the next day was the mount Fuji tour,
and day 2 involved a long trip by Shinkansen to Kumamoto.

A good tip from the Mount Fuji guide was to book the train but leave
from Shinagawa station instead of Tokyo to save time and confusion.

The staff were well spoken with good English skills, and one girl even spoke
some German.

Thanks again to the Reception staff for your courtesy and help regarding the wifi, and allowing us to leave our bags. It just made it a lot easier for us.

I would have no hesitation to stay again... it all worked.
My wife loved the robot.

Chris.