“Gyu is the best ”

Ranked #36 of 8,787 Restaurants in Chuo
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Ginza, Tokyo Nihonbashi
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

The wagyu tattle was the best with ponzu dip and sesame horeso goma Ae ...
Superb meal and great service .. strongly recommended

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

We booked a table in advance. We came in 15mins early, very excited, and as soon as we were seated we were told they were fully booked, so we (probably) had to leave in 1.5hrs. Why didn't they tell us when we booked the table, so we could actually decide if we still wanted to go here. I should've followed my prime reaction to this: leave.

Then the rush began. Although the chef was a very nice guy we couldn't help but feeling unwelcome. After 1h25m in, the bill of JPY93,000 (EUR720) was quickly presented to us so we could leave asap, despite empty seats in the restaurant. Note: we even were 15mins early.

The champions beef was great, but the rest of the menu was very simple and not worth the money. We are ok with spending money on great food, but this just felt like a rip off. I've never been so rushed through dinner...

It became clear that they have more than enough customers (both business people as tourists) to actually care about what they offer. So i don't think this review will really matter, but if you read this, try to do some more research for a nicer place with the same A5 Kobe beef to spend your cash on.

2  Thank Nat_AMS
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Hands down the best restaurant I tried in Japan.
They ruined steaks for me for the rest of my life.
I've been a steak lover for all my life and I've never tried such a good steak ever, it just melts in your mouth.
Also the service is impressive they treat you like royalty.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

All Beef lovers, if you missed this place in Tokyo then you missed the best beef experience in your life.
The environment together with the chef and all staff makes you well come from the beginning to the end.
We enjoyed the menu course with the highest award winning beef And it was unbelievable GOOD. Have to be experienced at least one or to time.
I will come back every time I’m in Tokyo.

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

We tried kobe and excellent kobe. And sure the excellent one is pretty good though it is very expensive. The ordinary kobe also good enough. The service also pretty good.