Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2018

At first, I was wary of this hotel because of the first look I had of it when I entered the room, but then it was the most convenient hotel because it's very close to the airport. However, my judgements were soon proved wrong by their service & accommodating staff. StayLITE is a budget-friendly hotel and is a good choice, a recommendable choice, to those who are looking for hotels that aren't that pricey. Plus, they serve very delicious food! I recommend the Shrimp in Tamarind soup and the Fresh Lumpia option in their Breakfast menu.

I hope you have a good stay just like we had! Feel free to ask questions and I'll try my best to answer based on our stay at Tagbilaran, Bohol. :)

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Staffs are accomodating. Room is very clean and rate is very affordable. The place is very near the airport. My room was upgraded to a double. One thing that really annoys me is one of their guests who I think keeps forgetting their room number. Knocked three times at my door.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 13, 2018

This is hotel, although looks new. Needs to have all air conditioners fixed or upgraded to at least 1 horse power. It is too small for the rooms. The front office staff wer too kind to transfer us until my wife said enough. Very near the airport. First time to walk from the hotel to the airport. We were not able to tr their food. Wifi is not too fast.

Room tip: call first
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Thank Jonathan Christ... B
Reviewed June 11, 2018

The hotel is just near the airport and seaport too. it has a very low price compared to other accommodations and accessible to all destinations in Bohol. Most importantly it is very affordable for budget conscious tourists. It has clean rooms and very accommodating staff. The breakfast meals are not expensive too only P70.00 per serving of complete meal set. it has a good wifi connection too.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Okay...i think the only pro i can think of is they're just 5 minute walk from the airport. We opted to stay at their hotel coz our flight back to Manila was 6:40am. My wide booked a room thru travelbook.

Pros:

5 minute walk to the airport.

Cons:

Water from the shower was stinky.

Mosquitos in the room.

Room smells stinky too..(we had to buy an air freshener and bathroom freshener just to eliminate the odor coming from the toilet)

The aircon is not powerful enough to make the room colder. In this case we borrowed an electric fan so our 2 yr old son can sleep well.

No elevator. Good luck if you have heavy luggage

Dirty rooms. Apparently their rooms are not cleaned properly.

If you are on a tight budget and need a place thats near the Tagbilaran Airport then i would recommend this place. Otherwise, i suggest find a decent one nearby.

Date of stay: April 2018